Why I LOOSE MONEY IN INTRADAY TRADING

Why I loose money in intraday trade

My number 1 enemy is my emotion not fear but greed

I dont want to see any red in my obligations and to cover small losses I make big ones
By betting big and the this vicious circle goes on and on, and the result is I end up making profit for my broker but for me.

I want to trade every buzzing script.

I want to take revenge stock that hit me once I loose money in a particular stock
it turns into my enemy i want to earn from the same.

once I earn handsome profit ,I want more from it

Its very hard for me to put a stop loss for me every trade should be winning trade for me.

and last but not the least i know every thing but sheer excitement of intraday

Trading hard to resist.

But I also know that i m here to make money not for excitement hopefully I will graduate to make profit in intraday trading some time soon.:rolleyes:

hopefully wannabees intradayers will learn from this. But i m still in the process!:eek:

CRAZY BOY,

you are listing the finer points or you are putting your experience here for a suitable help?

if you need help, then.. first thing.. boys should not do day trading..for that you need to become a MAN....

see there are crying, crawling babies here.. and also there are babies who are making the first steps..so.. since ur claim yourself a boy, become a MAN.

so, learn from here and graduate into a MAN and then go for Day Trading.

All the Best!

Satya

pkjha30

Hi Crazy boy

Think Positively, dont be crazy!
At least sombody made money though you lost...!!! :cool:

Next time you be that somebody unless you are counting on growth in the underlying value of stocks.

Pankaj

crazy_boyworking said:

I dont want to see any red in my obligations and to cover small losses I make big ones
By betting big and the this vicious circle goes on and on, and the result is I end up making profit for my broker but for me.

I want to take revenge stock that hit me once I loose money in a particular stock

Its very hard for me to put a stop loss for me every trade should be winning trade for me.

Trading hard to resist.

But I also know that i m here to make money not for excitement hopefully I will graduate to make profit in intraday trading some time soon.:rolleyes:

hopefully wannabees intradayers will learn from this. But i m still in the process!:eek:
You are not the only one. Every one goes thru this process. But, given the below info, hopefully, U will learn it faster to make money.

http://www.traderji.com/equities/5984-i-can-help-you-stock-chart-reading-12.html

murthymsr

hi crazyboy....

quote from srisara's post in this thread:
you are listing the finer points ..........
:unquote

at least this is what i think it is. i read crazyboy's post a few times. highly informative.

all the best.

murthymsr

Hi crazyboy,
Everybodys a boy in life then eventually becomes a man.Question is how do u define a man.Some by maturity,some by experience.
First of all daytrading will not give u profit always,unless u know specifically which stock will move.
Always be able to take that much risk,that u can handle(businessmans risk ie) and be able to sleep with ur profit and loss.
U cannot stay ahead of market or behind it,either u r with it or against it.
keep a level head and eliminate anxiety and do ur stuff.
Wish u all the best.

sudoku1

BEFORE this...........now

''Possible to Earn Consistently in Intraday ''

v had this thread in 2006:D

U

uasish

Intraday being a smaller time frame hence the range (High to Low) is smaller the Fluctuations More.
Plz go thru Saint's thread first to understand the main factor 'Direction' then with Live intraday chart start once again with small qtys.

my no1 enemy is my emotions

i stocks rate rising i expect more

if stocks rate decreasing i expect atleast no losss.

what u do is calm and wait while doing intraday.

chance comes u turn is for 5hours atleast 5times ur turns comes. so be calm no emotions.

sudoku1

Trading hard to resist.

u already have listed the enemies which make u loose money....just reverse them !;)