Who will win IPL?

Who will win IPL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Beware of Deccan Chargers now, Gilly seems to be charged up and is going to stay in tournament while other teams which have been enjoying success due to Australians will have to fight without them as they have to go back home:p:p.

Wonder what will Chennai look like now without Hayden, MAY BE 120/10 IN 20 OVERS
:D
yes , scaring the way gilly played yesterday ... seems like DC chart has bottomed out ... also hayden , hussey and oram leaving at the same time does leave a intermediate top in place for super kings but its 20/20 and anything can happen

kkseal

Oxy, have you made a statistical check on the reliability of such patterns. (Mumbai Indians may be forming a Wolfe wave!)

And don't forget the Chambal Royal Dakus. They are modernizing. Patna Goons are upstarts compared to their glorious heritage.

biyasc

i am supporter of kkr, but rr is also doing well.

C

CreditViolet

Sharad Powar & Co.......
Those are the only winners. What the IPL proves is that when it comes to money everyone is of the same country. You have Ponting congratulating Ishant Sharma on getting a Symonds or Hussey out, now how ironic is that.

oxusmorouz

Those are the only winners. What the IPL proves is that when it comes to money everyone is of the same country. You have Ponting congratulating Ishant Sharma on getting a Symonds or Hussey out, now how ironic is that.
Well sir, maybe this quote from Cantona will settle it:
"I don't play against a particular team. I play against the idea of losing."
We've had several occasions in sports of club Vs country. Ronaldo-Rooney incident in the previous world cup is an epitome of this.

I just hope it's not a long term consolidation pattern with low volumes! Chennai has been distinct in the quality of cricket produced till date :(
dont worry ajay , we have already given a b/o and lets go with the trend and back our boys ... also it was nice to see the crowd applauding good cricket irrespective of the team and this brings the best out of teams . I cant forget the day we stood up to applaud wasim akrams team on a close win .This happens only in chepauk ( let me also add navi mumbai to that list)