who wants to be a millionaire before 35?

Yes friend u have something similar in u with me.U also daydream like me.What a good entertainment at the weekend!!
"All men dream but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible."

just curious, how many hours u dream everyday and are u putting any efforts to achieve what u dream of?

Last edited:
H

hari09omkar

"All men dream but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible."
This above quote is of T.E. Lawrence's and Lawrence didn't mean to deviate young people from reality.He didn't mean it for trading stock markets surely.A more relevant quote of him is this :

"There could be no honor in sure success, but much might be wrested from a sure defeat"
-T.E. Lawrence

just curious, how many hours u dream everyday and are u putting any efforts to achieve what u dream of?
I haven't counted the number of hours.My mistake.Galti ho gayi.

I don't like Epicurus,the greek philosopher,still his this quote is pragmatic :

"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.

H

hari09omkar

agree 100% , its mostly the mind one has to control and unless u experience the mental stress aspect of trading...
It's a hugely circulated myth,Sir.Trading failure or success doesn't depend on mind or psychological aspect.It's dependent on the core process and that is "Method".Psychology only comes into play when a trader who mastered his method,disgresses from his method.Otherwise the psychology "bhoot" is just a bluff.

From a strictly mathematical viewpoint:

What Equals 100%?
What does it mean to give MORE than 100%?

Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100%?

We have all been in situations where someone wants you to
GIVE OVER 100%.

How about ACHIEVING 101%?

What equals 100% in life?

Here's a little mathematical formula that might help
answer these questions:

If:

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Is represented as:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.

If:

H-A-R-D-W-O-R- K

8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%

And:

K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E

11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%

But:

A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E

1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%

THEN, look how far the love of God will take you:

L-O-V-E-O-F-G-O-D

12+15+22+5+15+6+7+15+4 = 101%

Therefore, one can conclude with mathematical certainty that:

While Hard Work and Knowledge will get you close, and Attitude will
get you there, It's the Love of God that will put you over the top!

Have a nice day & God bless !!

From a strictly mathematical viewpoint:

What Equals 100%?
What does it mean to give MORE than 100%?

Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100%?

We have all been in situations where someone wants you to
GIVE OVER 100%.

How about ACHIEVING 101%?

What equals 100% in life?

Here's a little mathematical formula that might help
answer these questions:

If:

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Is represented as:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.

If:

H-A-R-D-W-O-R- K

8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%

And:

K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E

11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%

But:

A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E

1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%

THEN, look how far the love of God will take you:

L-O-V-E-O-F-G-O-D

12+15+22+5+15+6+7+15+4 = 101%

Therefore, one can conclude with mathematical certainty that:

While Hard Work and Knowledge will get you close, and Attitude will
get you there, It's the Love of God that will put you over the top!

Have a nice day & God bless !!
and ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz.... (sleeping/dreaming)? :eek:

It's a hugely circulated myth,Sir.Trading failure or success doesn't depend on mind or psychological aspect.It's dependent on the core process and that is "Method".Psychology only comes into play when a trader who mastered his method,disgresses from his method.Otherwise the psychology "bhoot" is just a bluff.
thnx big brother, now i can tell the number of hours u are putting, one more question, do you know any quotes related to trading?.:)

Last edited:
H

hari09omkar

thnx big brother, now i can tell the number of hours u are putting,
Guessing is a good mental work to be occuppied with.Carry on dear.:)

one more question, do you know any quotes related to trading?
O yes.Your wish is my command.

Four quotes,all by the great Curtis Faith :

Proper testing takes into account the statistical concepts that affect the descriptive ability of the tests as well as the limitations inherent in those descriptions. Improper testing can make you overconfident when in reality there is little or no assurance the test results have any predictive value. In fact, bad tests may provide the wrong answer entirely.
Trading with poor methods is like learning to juggle while standing in a rowboat during a storm. Sure, it can be done, but it is much easier to juggle when one is standing on solid ground.
Mature understanding of and respect for risk is the hallmark of the best traders. They know that if you don’t keep
an eye on risk, it will set its eye on you.
and the great sequel of the above :

Ruin is the risk you should be concerned with the most. It can come like a thief in the night and steal everything
if you aren’t watching carefully.