Who makes stupid statements that Geojit is the best? Read this.

GVNARENDRA,
brokerage is fine.Its not as issue.What I was looking for was facility to withdraw funds online.

So at moneypore you dont have to give request to withdraw funds, just withdraw onl;ine like you deposit?? are u sure

btw, theie software is it tradeanywhere.exe from asiancerc.com?

Great thread, somehow i missed it, ok this post will take it to the frontpage. I am totally agreeing with the thread caption.

And here is my 2 cents for Geojit about their fund transfer. Their web-based system allows online fund transfer *from* FederalBank. But there is NO online fund transfer back *TO* FederalBank, i mean "PayOut" in their vocabulary.

I am a beneficiary of this great facility :mad: . Heard that they are allowing onlineTransfer to UTI Bank, is that instant? And as always, enquiry to their customer service ([email protected]) didnt make any response, have to go thru their feedback system in website (some experienced member hinted in some other thread). It worked, got a response at last.

This is an old post from me:- http://www.traderji.com/brokers-demat-matters/6978-geojit-best-i-dont-think-so.html, i have some more in the coming days

I hope, one day they will read this real story about BadHotel at snopes.com

Regards
Siva

Ranjit and trader31339,

I did not understand the below point can you please explain what it means.. I am planning to open a account with 5paisa ..please let me know before I start trading in 5paisa.com

"this is very very true with 5paisa and IB.If the RM takes intrest in your account just start counting days soon you will be out of mkt."

Indiabulls is ok till there RM's don't take any interest in your account..........if they takes interest then there is a problem.

this is very very true with 5paisa and IB.If the RM takes intrest in your account just start counting days soon you will be out of mkt.

Btw, gold ranjit can you please comment on your well said statement in detail as this will help the newbies alongwith members of the forum to understand what actually we mean and whyat are the conquences.

Actually, on what basis did u say this white truth abt RM and IB,( yeh its true)
did u exp something like this pls share

marcus

Hi All,
Indiabulls is ok till there RM's don't take any interest in your account..........if they takes interest then there is a problem.

Regards,
gold_ranjit
Hahahaha dude that was classic so true so true, its really sad that a few bad RM's have tarnished the reputation of IB.

See I recommend all of you to try a client called tradeanywhere it has everything you want. Short of exploration, optimization and backtesting.

Angel and Man financials both give this terminal. I'm with Angel, they are very lethargic people but they won't scam you. They courier there market watch book to me every week, I'm not really comfy with RM's so I told my RM don't call me I'll call you if I need anything, and I do when I need help and she does help. They're also very helpful, I'll be away for 6 months with no internet access, so I told them I wont be able to operate my tradeanywhere a/c, they said its cool.

Regarding negotiation its really simple, you just have to talk big, throw some technical jargon, look experienced .... thats the key. No monthly brokerage commitment and reasonable brokerage rates.

Check out man financial to for the same terminal its much better than Odin for TA based traders. Man will give you a free demo, you can negotiate with them too its a bit harder than angel but can be done. No monthly brokerage commitment either.

I'm telling you dump all those website log in and trade bnrokers, you'll get the same thing with a dedicated terminal for no extra charge, and possibly lower brokerage rates.

Tradeanywhere is by asiancerec check out their website while Odin (and all its variants) is by Financial technologies. From my experience Odin is better for handling bulk orders but is no mtach to tradeanywhere when it comes to TA

:)

swagat86

Im also using Trade Any where and Angel. They are Good ppl. Except a few small probs they are real Good with Low volume trader like me.

Marcus ,
You told your RM not call you?
Did'nt she argued with you? Or did she attended you properly whenever you called her?

When I was 5paisa I asked my RM to call me only when there is an emergency else email me for all communications, whereas I will call you whenever I need to place orders or anyother help I want.

This was enough to fire her. She asked me many questions and before I was able to give her clear message she DC the phone.
She stopped calling me but at the same time she did not attended my calls making my trading and life misreable.

So marcus, for my knowledge please tell me how did you handle her. After I entered the market I feel its easy to handle the wife but one cant handle the RM :)
Awaiting for your reply,

swagat86

I shud admit the RM's at Angel Broking are real courteous. The RM greets me every time i call him with most pleasent manner. Plus he sends me all the Updates of Angel- Research reports and Auto And Cement sales no.s. This is more than sufficinet.

marcus

So marcus, for my knowledge please tell me how did you handle her. After I entered the market I feel its easy to handle the wife but one cant handle the RM :)
Awaiting for your reply,

Hahahaha good one tradet31339 loved it ....... :D since I'm not married wouldn't know about that, but guess from now on I'll view my RM in a different perspective ..gulp..

Well in Angel you dont need to go through your RM to call & trade, besides she's very sweet. Yep their market watch book is quite good.

Also yesterday some marketing girl called Anju called and wanted refrences, I said I might know people if you give low brokerages and a dedicated terminal she said its very negotiable.

So if anyone's interested please leave your name and number here.

P.S> I have no connection with anyone in Angel and stand to gain in no way whatsoever, she just asked if I knew anyone interested and I said I might.

I believe theres another terminal called Iflex available in the market has anyone used this?

Sorry to intrude, but can anyone tell me what is Man Financial all about . They have been calling me up to open an acct

I believe they have acquired ( ? ) REFCO .

Anyway, pl respond to this query as :

"everything u wanted to know abt 'Man...', but were afraid to ask"

Thanks

AGILENT:)