Which stocks to invest if market crash again ?

Jigs

Excuse me for suggesting that this is a rather simplistic statement and could be dangerous if implemented literally.

For example, aluminum prices have tumbled recently and I am sure a couple of A grp shares in this space will now have a bearish outlook.

Again, for example, accounting for pension provisions may undergo some radical changes (recently mooted but deferred), which could affect several banks. So one could be treading on slippery ground here also.

I would recommend at least some fundamental analysis b4 choosing stocks to buy.

Rgds
AGILENT:)

Agilent.
I agree with you that some fundamental analysis is must. But not short term fundamantals. In long term I love metal stock. Let the price go down in short term, but wherever there is limited source of supply and unlimited demand, prices are bound to go up in future. And I belive in buying when there is some bad news about a company or industry.
Smiles...

aad

When bulls rule go long and when bears roost ... short .. short .. short. This is for traders only. Make the trend your friend. To make this a successful exercise, trade only in liquid stocks.
I see a lot of sense when I read your posts and also notice that these words of wisdom must have come from your trading experience. Slowly, a list of favourite buddys has started building in my mind unknowingly, who do not write to fancy other forum-members but state plain facts without much noise (like traderji, pankaj, saint, vvonteru, agilent, murthymsr to name a few). Whenever I see posts from these buddys (and many more), I pay more attention to what is written. You guys do your homework well before commenting and write carefully as you are aware of what you are writing.

Thanks to all of you who are continuously educating us without getting tired. Hats off to your sharing spirit.

How long have you been in stock market kuldeep49 ? Just curious...

Regards,

Abhay (AAD)

I see a lot of sense when I read your posts and also notice that these words of wisdom must have come from your trading experience. Slowly, a list of favourite buddys has started building in my mind unknowingly, who do not write to fancy other forum-members but state plain facts without much noise (like traderji, pankaj, saint, vvonteru, agilent, murthymsr to name a few). Whenever I see posts from these buddys (and many more), I pay more attention to what is written. You guys do your homework well before commenting and write carefully as you are aware of what you are writing.

Thanks to all of you who are continuously educating us without getting tired. Hats off to your sharing spirit.

Regards,

Abhay (AAD)
Abhay,
My little knowledge and wisdom (?) are thanks to:
1. Traderji, Pankaj, Saint, Vvonteru, Agilent, Murthy and all others who post on this forum.
2. Losses that I made before this wisdom dawned.
As to your question, I have been in the market as an investor for quite a few years but started trading actively for abour 2 years.
Cheers & happy trading
Kuldeep :)

Hi,

Recommended stock to buy during a market crash would be Divislab and I-Flex.
After the recent May fall these were the stock to first start touching their 52 week highs. That shows the strength of these stocks.
Seniors please suggest...

Regards

MANOJ

Regards,

Abhay (AAD)
Thanks Ajay (and Kuldeep too) for your kind words

Am sure the others too will be pleased

AGILENT:)

pkjha30

Regards,

Abhay (AAD)
Hi Abhay

You have put me in illustrious company of Traderji, Saint, Murthygaru and VV, whose knowledge,wisdom and generousity of contribution is unsurpassed as yet.I can not even lay claim to an iota of that all they contributed to this forum.
Though, I feel little embarrased , yet happy:).Hope other's wouldn't mind.

Thanks for kind words, Abhay.

Regards
Pankaj