Which hedge funds operate in India?

pasha

A friend has just returned from the US permanently and is looking to invest with Indian hedge funds, however there is very little info on the Net.
Does anyone have any details and yearly % returns?
It was a surprise to learn that hedge funds far outperform Mutual/ETF, so looking forward to any info.

pasha

It is not entirely true that hedge funds beat the overall markets. There are many that go bust and people lose their shirts.
The big advantage hedge funds have, is that they can take short positions and trade in derivatives, which mutual funds cannot do. The negatives of mutual funds is that they must have a bull market, since they can only take long positions.

In Jan 2009 almost every MF was down 60-80%, would be nice to know what the comparative hedge fund return was.

With bad management, any fund can go broke. :p

Last edited:
Mmmoking WoW gold

I must say, that from every website I have visited and ordered gold from, MMOkings has the best and easiest to work your way around. The gold is a tad more expensive than at other places, but in contrast to other goldsellers, MMOkings doesn't sell or transfer the gold from a chinese IP therefore the Banchance is reduced a lot.
I ordered 5.000 Gold and chose FaceToFace trade to minimize the chance to be banned even further. I decided to check out the live chat to see what it was like, since that is essential when buying gold - in case any problems occur. Livechat spoke perfect english and understood me perfectly.
The gold arrived 2 hrs after I spoke to live chat, very impressive, fast and smooth.

Website layout: 5 out of 5
Easy to work my way around to what i needed.
Price level: 3.5 out of 5
It was a bit more expensive than elsewhere.
Security: 5 out of 5
I must say that the whole security had me impressed it seems that they really care about their customers, therefore the price might be a bit higher, but rather that than having my Main account banned!
Livechat: 5 out of 5
Most excellent, nothing to put my finger on here.
Overall: I must say that I am really impressed. The prices was a bit higher than other places, but the security and professionalism of the livechat made the higher price okay in my opinion. I can highly recommend MMOkings when buying gold.
Discount : Kings45

Visist them at mmokings.com