which broker provides lowest transaction charges ???

Urgently have to open account with discount broker. Earlier I was trading with RK global in India but now that is ok but now planning to use mini lots as experiment and dont want to scalp just swing trade. Decided once achiivers but dont know their reputation. But other problem is that have to pay Rs 750 x3 for 3 month in advance. Now rksv/zerodha came once in mind but rejected as have not to trade big volumes this time. Getting very confused as want reliable broker and low cost with monthly charges. Also read about finvasia on traderji but scared are the reliable. Please guide ur views about finvasia/achiivers if you have account and maintaining with them for more than 3 months.

I have account with SAS Online and Loyal Trade I have faced problem with SAS Online there is big problem in payout. Their policy is different from others. and they charge for call in trader then i switched to Loyal Trade coz of less brokerage. Its been a month so far n I'm very happy with Loyal Trade but they are not providing real time chart i think Loyal Trade is best option

respectful sir, please guide me that what is the problem in payout in sas broking as i just thinking of opeinging account with them. please guide me sir.