• 20-40%

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • 60-80%

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 80 and above%

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

sudoku1

How do you calculate trailing stop loss is it a pivot low or just percentage retracement that you follow
U R all lucky ones that technology has made it possible to put stoplosses...in the late harshad mehta scam days....in the outcry system...this was not possible....
imagine what would had happened if that situation was to continue today...
stoploss is like a ballon fitted in the bonet of a car....moment the car crashes..the baloon opens on the front.
alwys have a stoploss...no matter it triggers 7 out of 10 times..a one time loss without a stoploss CAN WIPE U OFF FOREVER rather than small losses will educate u for ur mistakes :)

U

uasish

In the transaction of trading we have absolute control on Entry & SL but Exit is very often decided by Mkt.

Depends... it it is a blue chip baby with sound fundamental, i do not sell until i need money for any emergency, even if i am sitting on more than 300% profits.

If it is some momentum stock, sell it once it reaches its target, generaly anywhere between 20 to 40%

R

ratan jain

Depends... it it is a blue chip baby with sound fundamental, i do not sell until i need money for any emergency, even if i am sitting on more than 300% profits.

If it is some momentum stock, sell it once it reaches its target, generaly anywhere between 20 to 40%
Does buying jewelery for girlfriend signal an emergency?

Does buying jewelery for girlfriend signal an emergency?
on the lighter notes.... buying jewelery can be emergency only when demanded by wife as not doing that can make you life hell.

By emergency I ment unexpected events which could be too tragic to even discuss here.

I sell my stocks when there is real needs, now not talkin abt superficial ones like nice to have things.