What is your Monthly Average Income in Options and Futures?

My Monthly Average Income in Futures and Options

• Total voters
Hi Just wanted to ask. I am here in Dubai and if i open account with RKG or JT will i be able to use the ODIN Diet softwares here in Dubai to trade in NSE back home.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Regards,
Sanjay

please advise the type of stop loss can apply for option and what is the target of profit ( optimum ) or y u normally using
I don`t use stop loss. I adjust my positions in options which itself is better than stop loss.

can you help us by explain how you do this brother?
I mainly sell short straddle or short stranggle.. For example 1000 ce of strike price 5200 and 1000 pe of strike price 5300. If market goes up 100 points or more I will add 100 or 200 pe to protect the loss in ce and if it goes down I will add 100 or 200 ce etc. It needs experience and practice. Only after 10000 hours of experience and practice you can master it.
It will take time to learn, but it is capital protected formula with moderate profit. That is the guaranteed profit will be only between 2 -3% per month. This 24 -36 % on consistent basis is far better than any good mutual funds etc.

there is a great potential of having consistent income from Option. There is a blog on traderji giving techniques to make monthly income by option selling and buying using technical analysis. One can easily generate about 18-20% reasonably risk free income trading options.

Definitely one can earn 20 to 30 % annual in less risky option strategies.
Hight risk taker can use option as future for trading and earn unlimited ( theoretically)