what if i short 50 lots of syndibank and 50 lots of idbi?

idbi is tooo tough today, but i booked it for 84.60 got 50 paisa profit.
net profit 24000. not bad i guess.... but i expected more.

sachinbaba
Tell me Sachin, are you a broker? How much of your profit goes in brokerage, service tax, STT etc.? Do you use your own money or margin trade?

hi Kuldeep,
i cant be a broker i dont have that much time and nor that kind of attitude, i use my own money, and pay 3 to 5 paisa as brokerage, which includes everything. i have around 3 brokers and i distrubute my lots evenly.

regards sachinbaba

Hi Sachinbaba / All

I'm new at options trading.
After reading all your posts, today I looked through all the IDBI options available and alos the IDBI cash.
I'm still confused how did you went through with the yesterday's deal.
Can you please educate me on this by providing the details / procedures of how to deal in options for short term gains.

Thanks
Suhas

its very simple Mr. chatekar, all you have to do is short at high price with very large quantity, lets say around 30 to 50 thousand shares and take 1 rupee profit and get out of it. sometimes even 50 paisa is a steal. but its nerve wrecking few times but, if you have your sixth sense working you can come out winner. if you want, follow me, lets see how it pays to you.

attack like a eagle....
sachinbaba

market is 139 points down i booked syndicate bank 5 lots with 70 paisa profit, net profit 26000, now i am waiting for indusind bank, its playing rightnow lets see, Eagle is watching, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeho

sachinbaba

Itz awesome the way u making profits .... Congrats .... Stop posting ur profits here or else will get call 4m underworld in a month!!! LOL!!! jokes apart ..... did u start futures trading since u started posting on this forum or were in it since before onl;y

market is 144 points down, and indussind bank is still behaving like a *****. i am just waiting to get out. i'll wait for another 20 mins, let see man...
sachinbaba