Was there amy bad news today? Why NIFTY lost 75 pts?

bunny

It is great contrarian indicator.
Happy trading
Yes, infact VSA says that bad news is often used to shake-out weak holder so that strong holders can accumulate more at lower prices. Similarly, good news is often used to create upthrusts where the strong holders mark-up prices and weak-holders fall for it thinking that its a genuine gain. Thus, it is sold at higher prices.

The only reason is weak global cues all the way from Asia to Europe.

Consider this: European stocks follow US markets.Yesterday,US markets were in good gains till european indices closed then there was a sell off and US had moderate loses.This looked bad for Asia markets as they started today and they followed weak....India opened up quite good compared to other Asia indices...note that INDIA is taking leadership at this moment(this suggests strength in out markets)....in the afternoon European markets opened again. SInce they missed yesterday US correction, they have to take the beating today and they traded with over 1% losses throughout.....even then we didn't see a selloff in our INDIAN stocks..but as time passed by conditions didn't get better....trader feared about their positions and closed their positions which is why we saw a selloff.

Here you should note that predicting other market movements can help you know the trend.

As far as I am concerned, there is no problem with Indian markets in the near-term....we are in for a ride upside...this is just a dip providing an opportunity once again for investors

Today I woke up and came to the market and at 955 I was worried about the overseas market and felt queasy about it and sold all my holdings
(Media: Market dips on Overseas cues). Then by 1030 I began to get hold of myself and looked out of my window and it had started raining. I felt a little cheerful and began to buy again.(Media: Market up on receding monsoon worries).

At 1130 my family returned from vegetable shopping and seeing the bill, I sold all me holding again. (Media: Market dips on Inflation concern). At around 1230 my cousin called me up to say he got a job. The news was good for me and I bought back all shares I had sold. (Media: Market up on Economic Recovery). After lunch at 1330, my friend called me up to say his loan had been rejected by the bank. This was rank bad news. I sold all me holding and shorted too. (Media: Market worry on tightening credit crashes Nifty).

By 1500 hours I felt tomorrow is another day and covered my shorts. (Market pares gains on short covering)

Please take a look at today's Nifty chart when you reading the above.

TT
:clap: awesome!

sudoku1

WHY not ask 'was there any good news 2day ? why did nifty gain 75 pts ?' when nifty rises 75 pts...!;)