Viratech or Technical trends

C

CreditViolet

Nope dear, Very clearly written, it is Plugins....not data providing and furhter cleared that alternate to Realtime data .....

Please note both that words very clear....

Still more clarifying...

It is Plugins.... RealTime converter, It depends on data source, if data source provided backfill, it will get it like in case of PIB, it gives backfill for the day and One utility called FetchFromPIB (FFP) does this for the day while ODIN is not giving any backfill and so, FetchFromODIN (FFO) is not giving you any backfill.

This utility is Realtime Data converters, called Plugins, not any kind of data providing/data provider in any respect.

Real alternative to realtime data !!!!

I think now it will be cleared.

Thanks for asking and raising that...
Yes I knew that and thats why I said that you cant compare yourself to Viratech/TT/ esignals and the likes.

Rgds
CV
:eek:

D

datafetchers

Dear CV,

Very True, it's not even comparable with any of data providers because, it is not providing data at all !!!!!

They are very good and big players in this field since long and they provides really good services and that's the only reason why they charges more.

I told IT IS CHEAP ALTERNATIVE for those who is not so much of use of RT Data or wants to learn INTRADAY Trading who can't afford such big prices for learning or if somebody don't needs such good services just due to it's cost, they may try it.

So not even daring to compare, even a smallest data provider or with any of utility provider of same kind !!!!!

Let give a chance to them who wants, not just for discussions....

Agreeing with your future posts too, as you knows more better and good services and may have used it too, I seen in posts in this forums.

Thanks for writing in again.

C

CreditViolet

Dear CV,

Very True, it's not even comparable with any of data providers because, it is not providing data at all !!!!!

They are very good and big players in this field since long and they provides really good services and that's the only reason why they charges more.

I told IT IS CHEAP ALTERNATIVE for those who is not so much of use of RT Data or wants to learn INTRADAY Trading who can't afford such big prices for learning or if somebody don't needs such good services just due to it's cost, they may try it.

So not even daring to compare, even a smallest data provider or with any of utility provider of same kind !!!!!

Let give a chance to them who wants, not just for discussions....

Agreeing with your future posts too, as you knows more better and good services and may have used it too, I seen in posts in this forums.

Thanks for writing in again.

Hi DF

I agree and wish you all the very best with your project

Regards
:eek:

Hi all,

wanted to know which data provider is better- technical trends also known as sukhanis or viratech. there is a big difference in their real time feed prices. sukhanis is nearly half the price of what viratech is asking for.

Regards

Rahul
Hello Rahul ,, do not get confused with Viratech or Technical Trends. Let me clarify you....

1) Viratech are authorised dealers for eSignal

so i would recommed directly buy data from eSiganl

Monthly cost $85 , if you want data for ur Amibroker + Metastock

if you would like to use their premier software ie... eSignal Pro 10 + Realtime data for amiborker and metastock cost is $127

Hope this will help you outt.

Dear Raziq,
Recently i went to Viratech chennai branch. They clearly told me that they are not providing esignal data and they don't support amibroker. They provide RT data for metastock and they are the authorised dealer for metastock only.

milkyblack

Hello Rahul ,, do not get confused with Viratech or Technical Trends. Let me clarify you....

1) Viratech are authorised dealers for eSignal

so i would recommed directly buy data from eSiganl

Monthly cost $85 , if you want data for ur Amibroker + Metastock

if you would like to use their premier software ie... eSignal Pro 10 + Realtime data for amiborker and metastock cost is $127

Hope this will help you outt.
Please let me know what is the benefit of having the premier s/w... on just to have the data for $87

Regards

hi,

Premier s/w = eSignal Pro 10, eSignal's charting software.

A few months back they told me that they don't have data feed only version for Ami Broker

regards

how is tiger trade ewly launch by sharekhan?
i am using ttadv for intraday charting

what spl. feature does ambibroker, getadv, spider have ....4 whcih pplr paying anything bet 10k to 70k
seniors pl explain

Dear All,
Don't waste money to such like viratech people. They charging around 45,000 in a year. but there is no worth. Data also little bit delays. Instead of this, you can use Sharekhan,5Paisa, etc they also provide the chart with most popular analyse tools. this is more than enough to earn money.