Very Bad experience with Bezel

Narangji,

I think the best way to trade would be to choose a well known broker. The number of issues you face with discount broker is not even funny!

Did you know that one broker by the name of VSN or something was operating from his house with 2 or 3 colleagues wearing boxers and answering client calls.. Lol

There are plenty issues and plenty such small brokers. You should be careful. Choose Edelweiss or some big name who charge decently. If you are curious to know more, read zerodha thread history and find out the shear quantity of trouble clients run into..

Ranging from login problems, log out problems, wrong orders get placed, dealers sell when asked to buy and then later hang up the phone when they know they made a mistake etc. etc. Nobody is accountable at these sorta cos.

Be wise when choosing. My father had bought shares with Karvy somehwere in the 1980s and he had forgotten about it. There was no trouble retrieving it in 2012..

If it was a discount broker, they would have closed their shop and assumed another profession by now.. Choose wisely.

narangji

Narangji,

I think the best way to trade would be to choose a well known broker. The number of issues you face with discount broker is not even funny!

Did you know that one broker by the name of VSN or something was operating from his house with 2 or 3 colleagues wearing boxers and answering client calls.. Lol

There are plenty issues and plenty such small brokers. You should be careful. Choose Edelweiss or some big name who charge decently. If you are curious to know more, read zerodha thread history and find out the shear quantity of trouble clients run into..

Ranging from login problems, log out problems, wrong orders get placed, dealers sell when asked to buy and then later hang up the phone when they know they made a mistake etc. etc. Nobody is accountable at these sorta cos.

Be wise when choosing. My father had bought shares with Karvy somehwere in the 1980s and he had forgotten about it. There was no trouble retrieving it in 2012..

If it was a discount broker, they would have closed their shop and assumed another profession by now.. Choose wisely.
Please suggest some big names, I am thinking of sherkhan but they never answer phone LOL, Try calling sherkhan and they never ever answer. waiting 5 minutes - 10 minutes then upto 15 minutes.

ICICI does not provide intraday trading platform, So I am consifysed really

Sir,
You can try Procon Advisory services for commodities. They
have low brokerage as far as service is concerned till now good. I am trading for the last six months. Communication with Hindi can be problem as they are chennai based i have not tried it. Back office service is good

Last edited:
Please suggest some big names, I am thinking of sherkhan but they never answer phone LOL, Try calling sherkhan and they never ever answer. waiting 5 minutes - 10 minutes then upto 15 minutes.

ICICI does not provide intraday trading platform, So I am consifysed really
Narangji,

Sharekhan has I think in excess of 2000 offices (company & sub brokers). Don't generalize the experience across company. Most importantly they have a stable and very simple platform. Good for short term trading..

You could also choose Angel broking or RELIGARE..