Vendor for MCX Real Time 1 min. Data

Friends ,
I have come across a real time vendor Neotrade Analytics Pvt Ltd. is an authorized real-time data vendor of National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE). It provides millisecond tick by tick data updates on various charting platforms and programming languages .YES I checked their real time feed with a trial version it works excellent n YES to my surprise with their real time feed I opened 10 charts simultaneously in real time for NSE F n O and all the charts were working excellent in Metastock programme and hence my search ends here for a real time data vendor for the markets .

umesh bhai whats wrong with importing nest plus csv to ami ?
bad data problem ?

shub rt i shared long back works still like charm . but in order to backfill u will need to clean csv file using kelvins;s code

if u going to authorized data provider stick with Global data :xD

Last edited:

Silentshadow

Hey Test,

Are you referring you have some thread open over here which tell us how to import data from nest to ami? If so can you please help me with the links? I see a google drive link not sure where to start any guidance would be highly appreciated.

I would want to import real mcx data -- Thanks in advance

umesh bhai whats wrong with importing nest plus csv to ami ?
bad data problem ?

shub rt i shared long back works still like charm . but in order to backfill u will need to clean csv file using kelvins;s code

if u going to authorized data provider stick with Global data :xD

If u want to import Real time data easy way be of Tracerbullet utility

But i use utility call shubrt that u can see in my google drive
and yes it;s possible to extract csv of 21 days from NEST plus
works with all mcx nse f&0 and CDS
How to do ? u can see in threads started by me

Here is link if u need
NSET Pulse download (Nest pulse works with Nest Trade terminal)
Code:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/3pb3qk3bidmizer/Nesp%20plus%20.zip

Last edited: