uti securities

1)For brokerage please refer to the link http://www.contentlinks.asiancerc.com/utisecurities/fee_schedule.asp
I am trading 3-4 times a day and max. Rs 25-30 they are deducting from my account.
2)Exposure is 4 times the cash.
3)Intraday sq.up positions 3:10 P.M.
4)Price quotes are real time. i.e.suppose if you place limit buy order at Rs 310 it gets executed as soon as offer price touches RS 310.
5)However I think there are no short cut keys and also no charts.
6) Also you get zero balance facility for UTI BANK SAVINGS ACCOUNT.
7)Fund transfer is instant with uti , icici and two more banks.
IF YOU BUY ONE LOT RELIANCE CALL OPTION STRIKE 1350 PREMEUM 100,WHAT WILL BE THE BROKERAGE INCLUDING ALL TAX.
advance thakx

Last edited:

chintan786

1)For brokerage please refer to the link http://www.contentlinks.asiancerc.com/utisecurities/fee_schedule.asp
I am trading 3-4 times a day and max. Rs 25-30 they are deducting from my account.
2)Exposure is 4 times the cash.
3)Intraday sq.up positions 3:10 P.M.
4)Price quotes are real time. i.e.suppose if you place limit buy order at Rs 310 it gets executed as soon as offer price touches RS 310.
5)However I think there are no short cut keys and also no charts.
6) Also you get zero balance facility for UTI BANK SAVINGS ACCOUNT.
7)Fund transfer is instant with uti , icici and two more banks.
Hi rajeshrdm, i want to know how is the customer care service of utisec.

thanks in advance

biyasc

i heard that utisec have a minimum brokerage charge of rs.25/trade. is it true?

I am new, I want to open Online account.
Suppose I buy Rs. 5,000/= & sell 5,500/=

How will charges & tax
Compare with UTI securities, ICICI direct, HDFCsec

Here are the details about Usectrade (UTI Securities). I asked them to provide the details over email.

We offer multiple trading platforms:

1) Easy Usec

2) Advance Usec

3) Super Usec

Easy Usec, it is a browser-based version, account-opening charges for the same is Rs.499/-.

Advance Usec, it is an applet based version wherein you can see the rates refreshing automatically like a broker's terminal, account opening charges for the same being Rs.799/-.

Super Usec, it is an EXE based version wherein you can see many market watch together, account opening charges for the same being Rs.2499/-

The account opening charges are one-time non-refundable charges.

We offer various products like:

Equity

Derivatives

IPO,

Mutual Funds,

GOI Bonds,

Insurance.

Our Brokerage schedule is attached herewith for your reference.

The Demat Account would be free for you for the first calendar year. The Annual Maintenance Charges is Rs.240/- for Demat Account.

There are certain scrips which are under "T" ,"S" and "Z" groups and for the same trading cannot be done through UTI Securities.

In Margin trading only 1/4th amount needs to be paid and the trades done should be squared off before 3:10 pm on the same day else the system will square off the same. You can place fresh Margin orders till 3:00 pm.

In case you already have a Demat Account with UTI Bank or a Bank Account with either of the following banks: UTI Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, and CITI Bank, and you want to link the same to your Usec trade Account, you could mention the same in the form.

If you are interested in opening an account, please revert back with your address and contact details so that our representative can contact you at the earliest.

Awaiting your positive response.

In case of any further queries / clarifications/ suggestions, please feel free to contact us on the below mentioned details. You can also avail of our Phone-2-Trade services at NO extra cost. Numbers for Phone-2-Trade are similar to our Customer Care numbers.

Regards,
Customer Care
Internet Trading
UTI Securities Limited
Customer Care & P-2-T numbers: 1800-22-2550 (toll free) or 0 + Local Area Code + 60005050
Email: [email protected]

Find the brokerages, fees, etc. in the attached file. Hope this will help. Please note the minimum amount of brokerage per trade as well as the minimum required to be generated per quarter which makes uti securities unsuitable if you want to trade small quantities, i.e., you are a small retail investor.

Here are the details about Usectrade (UTI Securities). I asked them to provide the details over email.

Find the brokerages, fees, etc. in the attached file. Hope this will help. Please note the minimum amount of brokerage per trade as well as the minimum required to be generated per quarter which makes uti securities unsuitable if you want to trade small quantities, i.e., you are a small retail investor.
can you tell me with this example UTIsec brokerges rate (delivery & intra)
Rs.10 per Sahre, I buy 100 share, total amount is Rs. 1000

& Rs. 12 per shere, I sell 100 share Total amount is Rs. 1200