Urgently Require a Broker with Following Specifications

rajputz

Hi,

I have been looking for a stable broker for a long time. Below is my profile. If any broker meets the specification can contact me.

1. I trade in Bank Nifty and Nifty options along with select 25 equity scrips options. Volume stays around 230 - 300 lots per week for Bank Nifty. Can be more.
2. I invest regularly so I need margin against shares (Collateral Margin) automatically according to NSE Haircut. If there is a requirement for 50-50 rule wherein I have to bring in cash equivalent for margin against collateral (with discount brokerage) then I cannot do it. I need a brokerage providing margin against collateral even without cash. Samco does it. They have discount brokerage with collateral margin as full, but the platform is not good.
3. The broker providing Odin Platform along with a good mobile platform to trade in an emergency along with call and trade. (Upstox/Zerodha has good platform but doesn't meet criteria 2).
4. Brokerage should be around Rs. 5 per lot for Bank Nifty and Rs. 10 per lot for Nifty or less is good. But this is the bare minimum that is okay for me. I am okay if the equity option is set to Rs. 20 - 40 also. Discount brokerage of Rs. 20 per trade is good but should meet the other criteria 1-3.
5. Plus brokerage should be reputed, as I am going to put around Rs. 20 Lakh initially and more if things are good.

If any broker can provide 1-5 then I would be interested.

Thanks and Regards.

Hi,

I have been looking for a stable broker for a long time. Below is my profile. If any broker meets the specification can contact me.

1. I trade in Bank Nifty and Nifty options along with select 25 equity scrips options. Volume stays around 230 - 300 lots per week for Bank Nifty. Can be more.
2. I invest regularly so I need margin against shares (Collateral Margin) automatically according to NSE Haircut. If there is a requirement for 50-50 rule wherein I have to bring in cash equivalent for margin against collateral (with discount brokerage) then I cannot do it. I need a brokerage providing margin against collateral even without cash. Samco does it. They have discount brokerage with collateral margin as full, but the platform is not good.
3. The broker providing Odin Platform along with a good mobile platform to trade in an emergency along with call and trade. (Upstox/Zerodha has good platform but doesn't meet criteria 2).
4. Brokerage should be around Rs. 5 per lot for Bank Nifty and Rs. 10 per lot for Nifty or less is good. But this is the bare minimum that is okay for me. I am okay if the equity option is set to Rs. 20 - 40 also. Discount brokerage of Rs. 20 per trade is good but should meet the other criteria 1-3.
5. Plus brokerage should be reputed, as I am going to put around Rs. 20 Lakh initially and more if things are good.

Thanks and Regards.
I have accounts at both Zerodha n Finvasia. My experience with Finvasia is excellent. Margin is provided automatically and no need to pledge like Zerodha which takes T+2. Leverage is less though but you can purchase as needed. Best of all, zero brokerage and lowest fees. I use their Best platform which is decent enough.

Margin cannot be used to buy options though. This is with all brokerages I believe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rajputz

Brokerage comparison by bpr is for you search forum u will find it .....
Why you want odin ? you know name zerodha so that is good :xD

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2nxoin367ywrlil/Discount Broker Charges Comparison.xlsx?dl=0
1. Zerodha has stability issues during volatile days. Have experienced persoanlly. Plus 50-50 rule apply. Pie is buggy too. Collateral margin is 50-50 which I do not need.
2. Checked rest of the brokerages too. Not finding what I mentioned in 1-5.
3. I like nest too. But nest hangs if there is a internet disconnection. Plus most of the time, outdated and never updated. I used angel brokings ODIN and everything else, but since it is march, angel broking is insisting me for purchasing an Insurance of Rs. 25,000 which I am not willing to, otherwise I would have switched.

rajputz

I have accounts at both Zerodha n Finvasia. My experience with Finvasia is excellent. Margin is provided automatically and no need to pledge like Zerodha which takes T+2. Leverage is less though but you can purchase as needed. Best of all, zero brokerage and lowest fees. I use their Best platform which is decent enough.

Margin cannot be used to buy options though. This is with all brokerages I believe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Not providing ODIN. Nest is buggy to some extent. I liked Odin better.
For Backup need good web interface and mobile interface. That they do not have.

OneThatGotAway

now a days brother very few that provides odin angel broker ?
Nest is good and zerodha is not only dicount broker i too quitted zerodha for sasme reason

gregferns

Brokerage comparison by bpr is for you search forum u will find it .....
Why you want odin ? you know name zerodha so that is good :xD

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2nxoin367ywrlil/Discount Broker Charges Comparison.xlsx?dl=0
Hi Bro,

The attached chart looks very helpful. Thanks for sharing.

Will you be knowing of any international brokers for trading in US or Worldwide securities / Options / Commodities etc ??

I went through the forum but didn't find any proper resources

regards
Greg

Hi,

Thanks and Regards.

U can get all your requirements from Religare Broking Ltd where I am working as Senior Relationship Manager
1) There is brokerage with margin plans initially only u have to select

2) Online Odin platform also u will get with Religare Dynami mobile app

3) Regarding collateral margin I have to ask bcouse recently new circular by NSE has changed some criteria's

4) As of Insurance , yes u can get third party selling calls but it's not compulsory for u to buy u can reject.

5) For emergency calls I am there looking for off line trades so u can contact me any time between 9 A.M to 3.30 P.M. also there are other commodity dealers who can look up to 11.3 P.M.

U can trade Equity, Currency in one single account for commodities u need to open another account as it's not combine for further enquiry feel free to talk at 9699022703

Nitin Udeshi