UNITED STATES OF BANKNIFTY

Top_Massage

OK folks .... It seems 27400 is the crucial spot for today .... It's make or break level for BankNifty .... Above it, bulls can survive .... below it bears may get aggressive ... But let's just hope for decisive move and not zig zag .... Choose wisely .... Good luck to all ....

Disclaimer: This forum is meant for educational purpose ONLY.

Top_Massage

It seems VIX was deliberately made to climb upwards in yesterday's session ..... These are nothing but ultra complex option games played by FIIs & DIIs which an ordinary trader fails to recognize.

Top_Massage

Well folks .... Hope you made some money today. BankNifty jumped exactly around support zone close to 27400 spot level today. However, I can understand that premium erosion was really making it tough for retail traders to make any money today. I myself have made very less money today as compared to my daily average.

Need not worry ... We will try to catch fresh big opportunity tomorrow.

Today, I took two BankNifty trades. During morning, I took PUTS since range of 27500 to 27530 was turning out to be stiff resistance. However, it produced very less money.

Later, during second half, I took Calls (and rightly so, I knew BankNifty would jump when it slipped slightly below 27400 as it was a good support range). But weekly BankNifty calls could not produce much today due to heavy intraday premium erosion. But anyway, final profit is considered as profit only.

Thanks guys ..... enjoy ... cheers

Top_Massage

OK guys .... It seems 27500 to 27530 seems to be cause of concern for bulls. Bulls will have to surpass and stay above it decisively in order to expect 27650, 27700, 27750 and so on in future ......

Bears need to save this resistance level in order to pull BankNifty lower towards minor support range of 27385 to 27400 (which formed yesterday's low). Below this support range could produce more trouble for bulls.

But please be aware of intraday premium erosion. Choose wisely ... Good luck ....

Top_Massage

Well .... So far it's only been case of heavy premium erosion. It's like a paradise for option writers. Keep tracking closely.

Top_Massage

Guys ... just don't worry if you are not getting a suitable trade due to lack of movement. Sometimes, a good trader has to just wait and track markets on screen. The opportunity will surely come towards you. Patience is the essence for long successful trading career.

We already have the crucial levels with us. Just need to wait for right time.