UNITED STATES OF BANKNIFTY

Top_Massage

Alright folks ... moving forward ... 30550 is the make or break level for today ....

On surpassing and staying above 30550, we go up ...

On staying below 30550, we may slip further .....

Best of luck ...

Disclaimer: This forum is meant for educational purposes only.

Top_Massage

How are you bhai. No trade today?
Well ... been observing banknifty movement closely since yesterday second half ... we are kind of stuck between two levels i.e. 30250 (+ / - 50 points) and 30500 (+ / - 50 points) which is quite interesting ....

Yesterday also nifty gave perfect FLAT CLOSING. So, I am waiting for some clarity when banknifty can actually break this monotonous range so that we can get some meaningful trade.

Top_Massage

Small trade done. But yes, it's been an extremely choppy market. It has been like this throughout this week.

Kept 30750 as stoploss and bought some puts for some odd 100 points downside movement ...

Overall, very boring week and very unsatisfactory movement. I was noticing yesterday's second half upside movement. Even there too, weekly option calls did not rise as per the movement yesterday. Hence, I decided to completely ignore.

It's been like this whole week. The waiting has been really long each day and the opportunities have been minimal and lasted only few seconds each. Pretty strange (and frustrating). Only experienced and seasonal FULL TIME traders can survive in this tough market. New comer or new joinee will have to be extra cautious if they have to survive in this market.

But it's fine, it's part of my trading career. Hopefully, next week will be good.

nil.nik.9777

Agreed.
Opportunities were less for options buyers that too with very less time to jump in to Trade.
Patience is the key for options buyers for waiting the right time.
But still I miss on this patience part sometimes resulting into wrong timing.

Raj232

Gone are the 800 point intraday moves in banknifty.. 200 point moves is also not seen often..

I remember many used to buy PUT + CALL and hold for a couple of days.. once a big move happens.. big money used to be made (approx 2-3 times the original premium paid) .. now doing such a thing would be sure loss !!!

Top_Massage

Good morning guys ... moving forward ... Hopefully, banknifty will do something big very very soon ... let's just highlight all the probable obstructions ...

On surpassing and staying well above tiny range of 30750 to 30800 approx for long enough, we go up ...

On breaching and staying below 30500 (+ / - 50 points), we go down .... Good luck