UNITED STATES OF BANKNIFTY

Top_Massage

Empty day today ... I tried a lot but just couldn't get any useful stock option ... I tried to catch INDUSINDBK as soon as I came to know about their quarter results which they announced today but unfortunately, it was too late when I came to know ... the upward flow (of about 6%) was just too quick (which began around 1:43 PM) and the option premiums were abnormally high ... hence, no money made today ... absolute empty bucket ...

But it's fine ... the wait is finally over ... hopefully, tomorrow, the Banknifty weekly option premiums will reach normal levels (along with big fall in VIX) and I shall begin with my daily Banknifty trades once again .... the week long wait has been really frustrating for me ... but still, stock options have really helped me since Friday ... overall, it has been a very good week so far .. I was fortunate enough to find one good stock option trade each day since last Friday ... and now we shall be back with our Banknifty trades tomorrow ... stock options won't be required anymore ... bye friends

Disclaimer: This forum is meant for educational purposes only.

Top_Massage

Well ... still waiting for my first trade today ... sitting as a spectator in front of computer screen since morning ... hoping for complete meltdown in option premiums ... otherwise, I will have to finish today's session without any trade ....

Keep tracking .... don't forget ... patience is the key

Top_Massage

really enjoying depreciation in option premiums .... after so many days .. amazing ... I can watch this all day without doing anything ...

Top_Massage

Well ... it was a day of being a good spectator ... kept on sitting in front of screen whole day ...

option premiums have melted drastically but they are still expensive ... they are far from normal levels ... good to see VIX crashing big ...

Let's see tomorrow ... bye

Top_Massage

BANKNIFTY MASTERPLAN from 24th May onwards:

Alright folks ... time to start with regular Banknifty support and resistance levels once again:

-- To begin with, we just have to focus on two crucial levels in Banknifty for tomorrow i.e. today's low of 30292 (+ / - 50 points) and today's closing level at exact 3:30 PM (before the final adjusted closing level) which was around 30500 (+ / - 50 points) approx.

-- Bulls will have to protect the tiny range of 30250 to 30300 in order to climb up once again. The longer they stay above this level comfortably, the better chance of rallying further. Hence, on staying above this tiny range for long enough, we may climb again in near future ... Targets will be 30500, 30650, 30750 and so on ....

-- On breaching decisively and staying below this tiny range (30250 to 30300), we may slip towards 30150, 30050, 29950 and so on ....

-- Please be careful from constant adjustments in weekly option premiums. Time your trade accordingly.

Choose very wisely .... confirm the trend before entering a trade ... Hope you make good money ... All the best ... thanks

Top_Massage

Fantastic ... Finally, started with Banknifty trades after a long wait. The low of election result day became a strong support ... Moreover, 31000 spot level was a crucial number ... once it went above it, it was a quick small rally ... The long wait was completely worth it ... enjoy money rain ...