UNITED STATES OF BANKNIFTY

Top_Massage

Which is the best time to exit on expiry date.
Bank nifty is down now.. Please help
Hi ... Timing of booking profits is something subjective in nature and it differs from individual to individual. There's no best time to book profit. Ideally, it depends upon calculated target of a particular trader. But yes, as we approach closer and closer to 3:30 PM, premiums will start to correct and cool down. Hence, if the spot level is not in anyone's favour then he/she will lose premium too. Thanks

Disclaimer: This forum is meant for educational purposes only.

Top_Massage

Alright folks ... Moving forward .... The tiny range of 28900 to 28950 seems to be today's deciding level ... It's the make or break level ....

On surpassing and staying above this tiny range for long enough, we go up ....

On breaching and staying below this tiny range for long enough, we go down .....

Choose very very wisely ... Confirm the trend thoroughly before taking any trade. Good luck to all .... Hope you make good money .... Best wishes ....

Top_Massage

What if it is trading between that levels??.. I mean it trading between that levels only 28900 to 28950.
Good question ... The above mentioned range is itself a NO TRADING ZONE. Since it is the deciding level. Hence, one can wait till the trend clearly shows us direction. Patience is the key here. I am ready to wait as long as 3:00 PM before I take my first trade today. And if conditions look adverse, then I would not take any trade today. This is how I have established my way of trading. The idea is to confirm and follow trend instead of speculating. Thanks .....

nil.nik.9777

Bhai good to see you active.

when you get time post on money management in options buying. Like take example of 1 lakh or 3 lakh capital and explain around it.
That's the only thing newcomers needed to sustain.

Top_Massage

Thank you. I am already entered into it. As i am new to this i am just scared to take any cal.
Nothing new ... The whole purpose of Banknifty is to scare people on daily basis. It happens to every trader. But I am used to it now.

Top_Massage

From 1 hour it is above that level..
That's how Banknifty mechanism is .... a lot of small and volatile zig zag movement during most part of the day in order to make the premiums go lower and then suddenly it decides to go towards one direction (up or down) with full speed and force. The challenge is to catch that particular strong move which may come at any part of day.