Uniqueness of Foreign Investors & Fund Houses and How to beat them?

bunny

I know how to beat them. Infact anybody can beat them. Commonly, below strategies are used:
1. Jhaadu josh
2. Lathi lehar
3. Patthar phek
4. Belan bait

These are japaneese words, so I don;t know what it means, but it works.

In the trading pits, domestic players come with this material. Whenever FII do any ungli, they start beating them. Yes, I have seen this happen on trading floor of BSE. Once they even beat me because I am looking very gora as I suffer from albinism. Then I show my PAN card and they say sorry, and they also gave me 1 jhaado, belan, lathi and patthar free of cost. Then we took those injured ones to Appolo hospital. Appolo hospital because we had huge long positions in that scrip.

Sometimes they also retaliate

bunny

On a serious note, every point that you have made about FOREIGN investors is applicable to DOMESTIC investors as well. Not that FOREIGN ones invest 5,00,000 crore and our DOMESTIC ones invest Rs. 101 or 501.

trader.trends

I know how to beat them. Infact anybody can beat them. Commonly, below strategies are used:
1. Jhaadu josh
2. Lathi lehar
3. Patthar phek
4. Belan bait

In the trading pits, domestic players come with this material. Whenever FII do any ungli, they start beating them. Yes, I have seen this happen on trading floor of BSE. Once they even beat me because I am looking very gora as I suffer from albinism. Then I show my PAN card and they say sorry, and they also gave me 1 jhaado, belan, lathi and patthar free of cost. Then we took those injured ones to Appolo hospital. Appolo hospital because we had huge long positions in that scrip.

Dear Bunny
ROFL.
TT

1. Jhaadu josh
2. Lathi lehar
3. Patthar phek
4. Belan bait

My dear (Bunny & trader.trends)as per titel of the thread my meaning of beat, means defeat…………..............in the field of Trading so don’t take it other wise and try to be generous…………..

If you have read previous mail normaly then you never react like this.........

Read again & if you find any problem in understanding the wording then you

are free to ask anything I hope you will change all the harsh wordings from

your mail immediately Because philosophical language is not for all the gathering.

http://www.traderji.com/mutual-funds-discussion-forum/32656-uniqueness-foreign-investors-fund-houses-how-beat-them.html#post357065

Last edited:

bunny

My dear (Bunny & trader.trends)as per titel of the thread my meaning of beat, means defeat…………..............in the field of Trading so doesn’t take it other wise and try to be generous…………..

If you have read previous mail normaly then you never react like this.........

Read again & if you find any problem in understanding the wording then you

are free to ask anything I hope you will change all the harsh wordings from

your mail immediately Because philosophical language is not for all the gathering.

http://www.traderji.com/mutual-funds-discussion-forum/32656-uniqueness-foreign-investors-fund-houses-how-beat-them.html#post357065
What philosophy? I don't see any.

One can talk endlessly about philosophy, but making money in the stock markets is not philosophy. Its cold hard-core business. You can be correct but you can still lose money here.

Philosophy and management are things that are easier preached than practiced profitably.

Being wise does not always make money. On the contrary, people are called wise only when they profit and not otherwise. Outcomes decides whether what you did in past was wisdom/philosophy/foolishness. You could be correct when you are starting up, but once you are in it, it could go anyway and land you anywhere.

And you have yourself said that it is you "hypothesis" or random thoughts...I don;t see how it becomes philosophy, albeit a correct philosophy.

What philosophy? I don't see any.

One can talk endlessly about philosophy, but making money in the stock markets is not philosophy. Its cold hard-core business. You can be correct but you can still lose money here.

Philosophy and management are things that are easier preached than practiced profitably.

Being wise does not always make money. On the contrary, people are called wise only when they profit and not otherwise. Outcomes decides whether what you did in past was wisdom/philosophy/foolishness. You could be correct when you are starting up, but once you are in it, it could go anyway and land you anywhere.

And you have yourself said that it is you "hypothesis" or random thoughts...I don;t see how it becomes philosophy, albeit a correct philosophy.

Hi,

During your early mail you said about FII'S

1. Jhaadu josh
2. Lathi lehar
3. Patthar phek
4. Belan bait

I said please dont use philosophy & remove your mailor because its not for

general mass

You said it wasnt philosophy these are japaneese words & you dont know the

meaning of the same.

What can I assume by your statement ? :!:!