Thanks djsinha.

Lets discuss more on Birla Capital & Financial Services Ltd. BSE: 512332

P/E - 100.8 (Dec 2007)
EPS - 0.06
CMP - 6.14 (FV-2) rs

ROE - 3.6%
ROCE - 5.1%

Pls share any more information.
Dweep can you pls say where from you got the data for birla Capital and Financial Services Ltd? Normally I refer to stockhive(dot)com, but for this scrip it's not giving many data.

If you use Benjamin Graham's formula for *40.5calculating the intrinsic value of this stock, it comes to:
Intrinsic value
= 510(approx)
::
The company's balance sheet and P&L statement looks quite strong w.r.t to its only competitor BMB Music & Magnetics Ltd. , which is still booking losses.
So looking from many directions, the company looks truly undervalued and is expected to give good returns in mid to long term.
::
Yes, I also found this company to be good. It is venturing overseas too.
Btw, the name is misleading as this company is into Computer Animation outsourcing business. It is also planning to produce some Movies ..

[This company had started off as a manufacturer of compact discs .. and hence the name I guess ]

djsinha

I got it from stock hive too.
They now give updates only @ EOD.
Log on to ur stockhive acc and put this url in address bar to go directly to Birla cap.
http://www.stockhive.com/company/show/17020483.0
It has seen 27 RS in this jan.
I've tried that before hand only. I wanted to say that in many fields of the balance sheet and P&L statements, the figures shown are 0.00. And if you see the tot income, net profit, EPS, then u'll find that same figures are repeated for Q-o-Q and Y-o-Y. Hence, I doubt the authenticity of the info provided.

I've tried that before hand only. I wanted to say that in many fields of the balance sheet and P&L statements, the figures shown are 0.00. And if you see the tot income, net profit, EPS, then u'll find that same figures are repeated for Q-o-Q and Y-o-Y. Hence, I doubt the authenticity of the info provided.
Yeah i m getting diff data from diff sites.
So its better to omit than to comit!

Dear rkkarnani,
Can u pls explain a bit more about your picks?