TrendRider EOD & REALTIME Data ?????

hi everybody,

i have heard that Trendrider provides both EOD & REALTIME data.....
Can anybody say how is the data ????

is it the best data service ????

Plz give me a feedback....
its Urgent

With regards
S Balakrishnan

H

hari09omkar

hi everybody,

i have heard that Trendrider provides both EOD & REALTIME data.....
Can anybody say how is the data ????

is it the best data service ????

Plz give me a feedback....
its Urgent

With regards
S Balakrishnan
I use their EOD data.The service is good.This data is in Metastock format and also can be used for Tradestation,Amibroker,Advanced Get.
The cost is almost half the Viratech price.
The real time data will be for all the Futures stock alongwith some (probably 80 or so )actively traded NSE scrips.But I have come to know that the real time is a few seconds slow,not confirmed from my side as I don't use the real time from them.Again the pricing is very cheap with respect to the others.
Whether they are the best or not......well I can't comment.But you can be assured about their "one of the best" status in this country.
Best of luck

alokdaga

I use their EOD data.The service is good.This data is in Metastock format and also can be used for Tradestation,Amibroker,Advanced Get.
The cost is almost half the Viratech price.
The real time data will be for all the Futures stock alongwith some (probably 80 or so )actively traded NSE scrips.But I have come to know that the real time is a few seconds slow,not confirmed from my side as I don't use the real time from them.Again the pricing is very cheap with respect to the others.
Whether they are the best or not......well I can't comment.But you can be assured about their "one of the best" status in this country.
Best of luck
They are good - very good. I am using real time and very satisfied.

Regarding EOD data they are flawless. With realtime data they are delayed by few seconds and I believe most realtime datas are delayed like them by a few seconds. I was there subscriber but now I get data from someone else not for any of their flaws. Rates are good and for any F&O trader real cheap and affordable.

Regarding EOD data they are flawless. With realtime data they are delayed by few seconds and I believe most realtime datas are delayed like them by a few seconds. I was there subscriber but now I get data from someone else not for any of their flaws. Rates are good and for any F&O trader real cheap and affordable.

Please let me know the name of data vendor

Leverage is my current data provider. They are the new kid in the block and doing really well. There data is uploaded right in time and very early. Service is also very good.