Trailing stop losses

tachy

Hi,

I am using ODIN and am able to interface it with metastock. Once i have the data in Metastock it is very easy to use a trailing stop. I find that metastock 9 is a lot more stable than MS 8.

Tachy

Hi,

I have got a version of ODIN (ODIN Diet Client 6.0.0.0) that has lots of inactive functions (like the help does not work, Open in MS Excel option that comes with the market watch does not work etc) So is it only possible to export data to MS excel with this one function ? Or is there any other way to do it ?

If not does any body know if we can get intraday data from databulls, medved quote tracker or something which gets data from nse-india website (not yahoo since yahoo quotes are 15 min delayed and hence not useful for intraday) and interface it with metastock 9.0 so that it can be used for intraday ?

Will appreciate help in this regard.

Thanks and Regards,
Snowy

tachy said:
Hi,

I am using ODIN and am able to interface it with metastock. Once i have the data in Metastock it is very easy to use a trailing stop. I find that metastock 9 is a lot more stable than MS 8.

Tachy
Hello Tachy

Can you please tell me how you fetch data from ODIN to metastock...it would really be a great help...what interface it exactly is ??

regards

Mudgal

Message 4 tachy

Hi tachy !

This is rohit ! i am also tryin to interface my odin to Metastock ! But still a long way to go ! Is there anyway you can help me !
I know one guy who offers a software which does this work, but he is very costly ! If people are interested, please let me know i can post his contact details ! But as of now i plannin to convert the data my self !
Please do help me !

Regards

Rohit

Email : [email protected]

Re: Message 4 tachy

Hi Mudgal,
if u want to add data in metastock there is interface called METALIB.
if u can learn that there is lots of intraday and EOD data provider.
if u want RT data from ODIN then mail me.

Re: Message 4 tachy

HI Mail you? where?
dolphin said:
Hi Mudgal,
if u want to add data in metastock there is interface called METALIB.
if u can learn that there is lots of intraday and EOD data provider.
if u want RT data from ODIN then mail me.

hi YAhoo data is not delayed Try following...register with yahoo....log in before market opens,refresh 3/4 times after logging in....if you still find delay then run tracert in .finance.yahoo.com and repeat above steps....you may find change

Last edited: