Trading Nifty by Levels

my trades of today
buy icici at 905 and sold at 912
sell at 893 and cover at 885
again buy at 894.5 and sold at 901
again buy at 894.2 and still open
Hi,

I am half way through reading this thread and also observed your trades.Your r doing simply cool trades in icici.Do you trade based on macd crossover if so what timeframe? what r the other parameters you follow? can you help me out in this.

thanks,
Priya

haushang

Hi,

I am half way through reading this thread and also observed your trades.Your r doing simply cool trades in icici.Do you trade based on macd crossover if so what timeframe? what r the other parameters you follow? can you help me out in this.

thanks,
Priya
good to know that u r coming through whole thread.......many times earlier i explained my method in this thread one last time again i m telling i m using nakshatra with v.sheet and MACD in 3 min. and basic charts patterns :thumb::thumb:

good to know that u r coming through whole thread.......many times earlier i explained my method in this thread one last time again i m telling i m using nakshatra with v.sheet and MACD in 3 min. and basic charts patterns :thumb::thumb:
Do you buy ICICIBank Stocks OR Futures OR Options?
Can you comment on the below?

I find very difficult to day trade using futures. While stock is going up the premium goes up and at the same time, if the stock is going down the premium drastically reduces. It cuts down the profit and increase the loss.

ICICI Option volumes are very less.

Buying stock seems to be better but we will have to square off at the End of the day, which is again a issue.