Trading Intraday: Crude, Copper, Nifty & Banknifty

NTrader42

I have seen many traders always looking for new trading strategy.
If can't make money with 100 strategies, then will 101 make any difference?
Hello

Reading the above, I was once again reminded about futility of chasing for new ways and methods to trade the markets.
I feel, one should be able to get positive results even if one is trading using a simple indicator like a MA.

Let me try to make a start by defining some basic rules for the system / method I will like to follow.

1. For entry/exit use 5 Minutes charts, for trade direction use 30 Minutes charts.

2. Trend on 30 minutes.

3. When in an uptrend on 30, look for only Long Trades on 5 min charts

4. When in an downtrend on 30, look for only Short Trades on 5 min charts

5. Use MA 15 with an envelope of 0.25% on the chart of 5 Mins

More rules, MM etc to be added to the above list

Thanks

Last edited:

NTrader42

Hello

There maybe some refinements in the rules after some experience in trying to trade the system. So for now i will using only Crude Oil for trading with the above rules and will add other 3 tickers after some confidence.

Thanks

Attachments

dear.
For intraday trading the best sma which is used is 10 sma and it is always used at one hour hour time frame.
How to use it
if trend will be up or say long from intraday point of view
normally there will be gap up opening above 10 sma
now weight for two three hour so that price can touch 10 sma ,once it touch go long.and once it will touch it will take jump from it on up side ,after that take target profit and close the trade-dont carry it for next day-it is intradaY trading system
(i time tested this system in live market for several years !!!)
AshwaniJi thanks a lot and sorry for saying this too late.
i m actually having problems surfing this site so coudnt locate ur reply to me.
Another question to you is If I m trading in trending market and want to trade on SMA's crossover, what is the value of SMA that you think will be best.Again, I am talking with intraday perspective.
Your help is being highly appreciated.
Thanks.