Trading Diary of a Novice Trader (MIN NIFTY)

Ajit57

Hi,

Today was again a day of ups and downs (more downs :( ) ...

Was long today by around 12 p.m. ... Bought 1 MNF at 5411 ... waited, waited and waited ... it went to around 5417 and then again came back ... Stoch was coming out of over bought zone and touched 50 ... and went down ... Now I was sure of down side ... Exited long and shorted two MNF at around 5412 with a SL of 5425 ... It did went around 5408 ... But then the rally started :( .... Was just a viewer of my SL being hit badly .... It went and went and went ... within a matter of minutes, it crossed 5430 ... When I realized, quickly went long 2 MNF at 5435 (phew !!! ) ... and the very minute, it started downside :( .... touched 5430 and then again bounced back ... went till 5451 ... but had a trailing SL at around 5443 and it hit while downside ...

So all in all a loss of 13 points ... But again, the main player becomes my broker (angel) who will take 5 x 85 (5 MNF) and taxes (so around 600/-) would be lost plus 260/- ...

Will try to improve my ratings once I switch to RKSV (application already processed :) ) ....

Tx ...

Ajit57

EMA 3, EMA 21

Stoch 8,3,4

CCI (14)

(Actually the above chart was taken from nseindia, becoz i coudn't save the chart in odin. Sorry for the confusion TP)