Trading Diary Mininifty

Dear all ,

I started trading few months back and lot of lessons have been learnt from both of my winnings and losses. Here I am going to written down my trades which i may taken from monday. Now I am mainly trading on Mininifty with 2-3 lots (40-60) only for Intra Day or maximum 1 lot mininifty for overnight if I want keep.. I will try to post my trades live (5-15 min delay) or asap. and in the evening I will analyse and discuss my trades along with other members of TJ.

Hope you will help me in analyzing my trades and give me an opportunity to learn something new.

and soryy for my poor English

Anillal

Sodhi sir, do yourself a favour. If you are a intraday trader then do not write anything during trading hours. Just concentrate on your trading and make money as much as you can. That is the only purpose of trading anyways. In the evening if you get time then do come and discuss whatever you want. This is just a brotherly advice for which you may thank me one day or you may discard it right now and do what you see fit.

Sodhi sir, do yourself a favour. If you are a intraday trader then do not write anything during trading hours. Just concentrate on your trading and make money as much as you can. That is the only purpose of trading anyways. In the evening if you get time then do come and discuss whatever you want. This is just a brotherly advice for which you may thank me one day or you may discard it right now and do what you see fit.
Thank you for your brotherly advice my dear brother. In fact, was not able to trading today for my personal reasons. I will consider this fact and try to post my trades if time permits if not than I won't.

Total loss from my trades is around of rs.500 including brokerage.:annoyed:

Should not have traded on the expected sideways day like this. I could simply avoid that. but this is the part of the learning process.

Ajit57

Same here today !!! Did some trades with 15 points loss ... Major loss came when there was spike around 1 pm which went from 5616 to 5602 in one minute and back to 5616 ... That triggered my stop loss !!! Still learning as "no trading is some time good trading" ...