TRADESCIENCE EOD Trading System

bandlab2

thanks swami for the explanation. can you give the retun from jan 09. this is mostly a bull market. could have doubled? as long as it beats nifty, then its a good system. many MF struggle to beat the index

can you throw some light on how the signals are generated ? do you have any excel to track the trades?

with 1 L capital, 100 stocks woul mean 1000 rs each on one stock, there is a fixed 30 rs transaction cost on my DP account for outbound delivery. so is it economically viable to trade so many?

bandla b2,
* Last year was one of the worst bear mkt in the history and the retuns are okay for this period.

* in EOD system the work is less. afterhours explore, 10Am execute that is all.

* in 15 MIn or 60 Min trading system we can expect better returns. But see what all u shud do to execute trades. 1) You cannot find out the signals by storing the data in DATA ON DEMAND, your computer wud hang up. 2) Trading needs diversification - your file server will update, on average 6 files in 1 min, to chk 100 securities it wud take 15 mins. So shud employ a skilled person in order to make a layout and open the set of securities, manually merge data and finish the process of saving in 2 mins. Afterwards, u shud explore, get the signals and execute, it will need another professional. If u trade for 15 mins then do all these for 10:10, 10:25, 10:40......3:10, 3:25 and finally 3:25 trades u will not be able to execute. U need third professional to maintain trade log, Continuously check out the impact cost, Delays in order execution and cost of it and many more. Three employees, Quotecentre connection and monthly expenses - All this needs an monthly expenses of Rs.70 to 80K. If u spend this much in fixed cost u shud invest more money to trade 15 min bars. Though u have money, u shud have confidence to trust somebody or even ur own system.

EOD is easier but we can expect only this returns. Many persons are giving calls but if u put those calls in a trade database and simulate u will get negative returns. I am not telling that my EOD is best system. I am telling that system is better than calls.

SwamiNathan

Hi Bandlab2

can you give the retun from jan 09. this is mostly a bull market. could have doubled?
Look at the attchments with the simulation in post #14

can you throw some light on how the signals are generated ?
Not now.

do you have any excel to track the trades?
Look at the attchments with the simulation in post #14

with 1 L capital, 100 stocks woul mean 1000 rs each on one stock, there is a fixed 30 rs transaction cost on my DP account for outbound delivery. so is it economically viable to trade so many?
No. You can just get an idea of stocks that are bullish and exit time.

SwamiNathan

TRADESCIENCE EOD trading system - 23 sep 2009

New Signals

The following securities has become neutral

Berger Paints India NSE
Elders Pharmaceuticals NSE
Exide Industries NSE
Gujarat Industries Power Co NSE
HCL Infosystems Ltd NSE
Hindustan Oil Exploration NSE
Ind Swift Laboratories NSE
Ipca Laboratories NSE
Jammu & Kashmir Bank NSE
JBF Industries NSE
Jubilant Organosys NSE
Kalpataru Power Transmission NSE
KPIT Cummins Infosystems NSE
Morarjee Realties NSE
Sakthi Sugars NSE
Shipping Corporation of India NSE
Uttam Galva Steels NSE
Videocon Industries NSE
Zensar Technologies NSE

The following Securities has triggered Fresh Buy

Aarti Drugs NSE
Areva T & D India NSE
Nicholas Piramal India NSE

SwamiNathan

The following is the signal for 24 Sept 2009 for TRADE SCIENCE EOD system

New Signals

Dalmia Cement Bharat NSE
Graphite India NSE
Gujarat Mineral Development Cor NSE
Gujarat Narmada Valley Ferts NSE
Gujarat State Fert and Chem NSE
I-Flex Solutions NSE
Infosys Technologies NSE
Lakshmi Vilas Bank NSE
Mastek NSE
Motor Industries Co NSE
Satyam Computer Services NSE
Shree Renuka Sugars NSE
Suven Life Sciences NSE

Bank of Maharashtra NSE
Bharat Forge Co NSE
Hero Honda NSE
Opto Circuits NSE
Shree Precoated Steels NSE
Sintex Industires NSE
UCO Bank NSE
Vijaya Bank NSE

SwamiNathan

The following is the signal for 25 Sept 2009 for TRADE SCIENCE EOD system

New Signals

Archies NSE
Bharati Shipyard NSE
Prism Cement NSE
Shoppers Stop NSE
Software Solution Integrated NSE

Aarti Industries NSE
Asahi India Glass NSE
City Union Bank NSE
Federal Bank NSE
Gujarat State Fert and Chem NSE
Ipca Laboratories NSE
Shringar Cinemas NSE
Torrent Pharmaceuticals NSE
Videocon Industries NSE
Zee Telefilms NSE

SwamiNathan

The following is the signal for 29 Sept 2009 for TRADE SCIENCE EOD system

New Signals

Ashapura Minechem NSE

DCW NSE
GlaxoSmithkline Consumer Healthcare NSE
Nirma Limited NSE
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fert NSE
Sun Pharmaceuticals NSE

SwamiNathan

The following is the signal for 30 Sept 2009 for TRADE SCIENCE EOD system

New Signals

Jindal Drilling and Industries NSE
Jindal Steel & Power NSE

Atlas Cycles (Haryana) NSE
Bharat Electronics NSE
Dishman Pharmaceuticals & Chemicals NSE
Dredging Corporation of India NSE
Housing Development Finance NSE
Ind Swift Laboratories NSE
Indian Telephone Industries NSE

I just join forum and am also a trader. it is amazing to see how comprehensive your posts are. Can u give me any guidance of where I should try to find work as a trader. i have been at a prop shop for years, before they just closed. I have about $50K US to trade with and am currently in singapore, thinking of moving to india and starting arb between the various exchanges and US markets in futures. I have alot of contacts from my days at refco. Can u offer any help.

Thank kindly,

Tamerk

SwamiNathan

hi tamerk

If u want to do arbitrage or trading biz for urself only - u can do anywhere. With $50K u cannot stay and do biz in chennai or mumbai as ur monthly expenses wud come to $700 to $1000, i.e. 2% of ur capital.

Kindly tell me
1) I dont understand what kind of arbitrage oppurtunities exits b/w US market and Indian Exchanges?
2) Raptor Trading does Prop trading with algorithms and hiring traders. This is what I know about them. what are the other services offered by them. Pls give me more insight!

Thx for ur repley.

why is 1-2% monthly expense ration too high and what are you considing in those expenses, actually sound a bit low.

The futures exchanges globally, but micro wise in india and us have many similar, yet not completly fungable contracts such as gold, sugar, rape seed, ect....the cross margining can add up but I have a very strong direct clearing firm relationship as I used to trade over 3000 contracts daily for my last company.

As far as this Raptor, it sounds exciting and I am famiiar with atleast 50 people, friends of friends or people on other chats that have had dialogue with the firm. They teach you while paying u to learn, something like 50,000RS a month for 3-6 months then fully back you to trade in there office with a 50-50 split on profits and trader absorbs zero loss. Thats all I know, just dont know if i can exist on 50,000RS for 6 months but if i learn to trade properly, maybe the time is priceless.

Tamerk