• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uasish

Re: Intraday Calls In Cash /futures

Renu,
I was also having that guilt feeling but Saint's reaction rightly points ,that as Savant is doing it responsibly since long ,we must be responsible to the thread.
The issue of Senior ( by No of post ) & Junior should not bother you as Savant was also Junior in this forum.
Our members should get motivated to seek the Buy / Sell signals in their chart like you,than eating from somebody else's hand.
Asish

jdm

Renu,
I was also having that guilt feeling but Saint's reaction rightly points ,that as Savant is doing it responsibly since long ,we must be responsible to the thread.
The issue of Senior ( by No of post ) & Junior should not bother you as Savant was also Junior in this forum.
Our members should get motivated to seek the Buy / Sell signals in their chart like you,than eating from somebody else's hand.
Asish
hi Asish,
yeah how lovely Saint puts his words.

the issue is never junior or senior. but that of responsibility. i was also a "junior" once. but no "senior" member did ever point finger at me. infact this "junior" "senior" concepts itself buffles me. i am just a learner, and love to stay that way only.

look as i put these words another tipster has started a new thread and look what he has to say

please donot hesitate to tell me , if u want me to close this site.
looks like the bugger want to close traderji itself.

hope you got my point.

cheers,
jdm.

renu daga

thanks a lot ,,,to all members...
i understood,,,,,,,,,,,very well........keep posting,,,,,,,,,,,my negative side
enlightened me

renu

Hi Renu

Just a personal question about your typing style !! Why so many commas - any particular reason ???

:)

renu daga

this question was strange not related to any stock!!!!!!!!my astrologer told me to type in this way ,,for sucess.........haaaaaaaaa
joking,,,,nothing as such ,,its ahabit of typing,,,,strange na,cant help it ,,and secondly ,,my typing ,,is also becoming day by day worse....
memebers have to tolertae this........

renu

SavantGarde

this question was strange not related to any stock!!!!!!!!my astrologer told me to type in this way ,,for sucess.........haaaaaaaaa
joking,,,,nothing as such ,,its ahabit of typing,,,,strange na,cant help it ,,and secondly ,,my typing ,,is also becoming day by day worse....
memebers have to tolertae this........

renu

Could It Be Possible....... That You Type As If....... You Were Speaking Aloud To Us..................:)

SavantGarde

renu daga

hi
BUY.....(12)JULY........(price in futures)........if trading in cash pls adjust it ,,
C....T......ST
HCC..........................130/133/126
SRF...........................177/180/173
BONGAIGAON,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,51/53/50
HINDALCO.....................165/170/155
PATNI...........................525/535/502

some memebrs may think thatwe dont trade on our callsot tips...it si not for me ,,exactly...

i already bought hcc today....
secondly i would ,,,trade in srf..tommorrow,,and may eb in patni,,,

hindalco,,no because i already have 1000 shares of hindalco,,,

comments most welcomed
renu

Status
Not open for further replies.