• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

renu daga

Re: Intraday Calls In Cash /futures

hi
members

since i have sold all my trading stocks i shall have to start again fresh buying...sounds danger...

stocks for 16/10/07

sbi..........1967
tata tele....41.85
suzlon........1766
tisco..........913
finantech.....2695
sun tv..........339
keep tracking

i would go for sbi/unitech/fin tech/suzlon

renu

renu daga

hi
members

well sorry for not posting for last few days...enjoying puja,,,,,,,market tension!!!! joking

stosks bought today ,, should be sold on monday since we may see some bounce back on monday
stocks for 22/10/07
vsnl........518
bajaj auto.....2507
hero honda........745
moser ...........280

these stocks have shown short term reversal

secondly for nifty ,,,,,,,,,it has reached my first assumption of 5100.....and hit twice at that level.... so likely to test teh sceond level,,,4953......4870
as specified bt magnet man also,,,eevn i think nifty will trade in between these two levls,, and bounce from here for new movemnt again...

renu

sorry members ,, now since down was so negative and nasdaq too so i dont think so we can ahve moments to sell
and on other hand i would suggest not to look on teh abve stocks too,,, for buying as such becuase it mat also go along with market too.

Last edited:
D

darsh_goswami

Dear Renuji ,..

Ur assumptions are great ,.. nifty supported twice at same level of 5100. but i want u to refer to my new post in Technical analysis Forum....

I'm here by posting u the link to the thread ,.. please check and leave ur comments over there please ,... and keep tracking nifty charts ,..!!

http://www.traderji.com/technical-a...un-reversal-pattern-have-look.html#post122669

All the best ,..

Regards ,..
Darsh.

Disclaimer --- I'm neither holding any long or short positions with me. So, there is no mood to turn anyone bearish from bullish. My chart is just for experiments with technical analysis and keep an eye on our knowledge.

renu daga

hi
darsh
well this type of analysis and trend lines can be seen in many /many scrips,,that is changing of trend line ,,and taking support ofpreviuos one..

well i am not convinced in nifty trend line,,,,,,,
practically nifty going this far.... at 4400 well can only say lets see!!!

renu

D

darsh_goswami

DEAR Renuji ,..

All i can say is ,.. we can just wait and watch how markets will react to this chart. Dow and Nasdaq cooling down... Not at all a good sign for any emerging market. We are below 1000 points away from 4400. lets see wat happens next.

As i know markets are going to react sharply... so i will post something to help intraday traders over here. The excel sheet which i was used to post earlier...

Hopefully it would be helpful to u and others.

Regards ,..
Darsh

D

darsh_goswami

I Hereby Posting The Excel Sheet Which Might Help Someone In Trading
PLEASE DO AVOID HINDALCO ,.. COZ ITS USING WRONG DATA ... EVERYTHING ELSE IS PROBABLY FINE.
All The Best And Regards,..

Darsh

Last edited by a moderator:

renu daga

hi members

hero honda moevd 770..........and bajaj remaining neutral..but i did not enter anyone of these trades,,,,

renu

renu daga

hi
members,,

as i had previousl notified,,, i was bulish on few stocks,, suzlon/ sbi /bharat forge...

all the threee made good run within last 3 adys,,though sbi / and suzlon ,, went horrible down on crash day
since ,, ever given all teh stocks ,, which i ahve posted all made good run say within 1 week,,
as so far i think i ahve faield in 2 stocks,,
glaxo and alfa laval...which did not move ,,a nd are going adverse my ,, analysis,, so here i went wrong...

i am looking forward to end this thread here since i find no response from any of the member and it is now hard for me to carry the thread,, though i find mnay viewers for this thread.but ,, this is not so helpful to me ,,
enthusiasm and supportis must which is lacking in my thread and i alone cannot carry..

but any help required i ma always there
all teh best

renu

D

darsh_goswami

hi
members,,

as i had previousl notified,,, i was bulish on few stocks,, suzlon/ sbi /bharat forge...

all the threee made good run within last 3 adys,,though sbi / and suzlon ,, went horrible down on crash day
since ,, ever given all teh stocks ,, which i ahve posted all made good run say within 1 week,,
as so far i think i ahve faield in 2 stocks,,
glaxo and alfa laval...which did not move ,,a nd are going adverse my ,, analysis,, so here i went wrong...

i am looking forward to end this thread here since i find no response from any of the member and it is now hard for me to carry the thread,, though i find mnay viewers for this thread.but ,, this is not so helpful to me ,,
enthusiasm and supportis must which is lacking in my thread and i alone cannot carry..

but any help required i ma always there
all teh best

renu
We will miss u mam ,..!! Though hopefully to c u and ur views in different forms ,..!!

Regards ,..!!
N all the best for future ,..
Darsh

Status
Not open for further replies.