Traderji 2.0 Feedback & Suggestions

vijkris

Learner and Follower
I don't see "search thread" ?? Am I missing it ? It is a very useful feature.

View attachment 21423
I am jumping in again. lol
Click on forums, there search forums link is there, click it.

Then select "search threads and posts"

Since u want only threads, so select tick mark in search titles only. Here i gave eg of vwap. In next page all threads which contain word vwap was shown.
Simple..:cool:

Suppose I want to search "General Trading Chat" thread for "VWAP". Only that thread, how do I do it ?
I am jumping in again. lol
Click on forums, there search forums link is there, click it.

Then select "search threads and posts"

Since u want only threads, so select tick mark in search titles only. Here i gave eg of vwap. In next page all threads which contain word vwap was shown.
Simple..:cool:

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Suppose I want to search "General Trading Chat" thread for "VWAP". Only that thread, how do I do it ?

only two results for general trading chat query.

now typed "general trading chat for vwap" and got this result.

See your post also came up.. Actually this search is better than old website search.

BTW i think i am unable to answer ur query. What exactly are u looking for ??

Hello

Can we have a link/button/menu option for "Go to the top of the page" at / near the bottom of every page . . .

It is a common feature on most of the forums/sites.

Thanks

Happy :)

wisp

I think this is what you are looking for. When you are in the thread...click search and choose option

Thanks. This is exactly what I was looking for. It is the search box just above the profile information in the right hand side.
upload_2017-7-14_9-32-15.png

Thanks. Looks like a much better search box.
I think this is what you are looking for. When you are in the thread...click search and choose option