Tradeanywhere

D

darsh_goswami

Chintan..
TradeAnywhere is provided by angel along with Odin ,... one can use what ever they want to use ..
NExt there are no charges in Angel for using trade anywhere ,.. u just need to signup with them and choose ur trading plateform either Diet Odin or Trade anywhere ,...
11 Lac.. the cost provided by Ashishda may be real but its not to be paid by u .. it would be paid by ur broker , for u its free.
but above all , i have used trade anywhere .. i didnt find it much worthy as it runs with Java,..
Odin is better for non techanical anaysts.
PIB or TTADVANCE can be better option i think.
Regards,.
Darsh

Laksh

I've been using tradeanywhere from Eureka Securities of Kolkata. They give it free. It's Java Based. It is capable of giving both cash & derivatives data. I find it good enough for my purposes. However, I've not found any charting facility; but I've come to know that there is another version for large volume traders where there is charting facility.

Laksh

chintan786

Chintan..
TradeAnywhere is provided by angel along with Odin ,... one can use what ever they want to use ..
NExt there are no charges in Angel for using trade anywhere ,.. u just need to signup with them and choose ur trading plateform either Diet Odin or Trade anywhere ,...
11 Lac.. the cost provided by Ashishda may be real but its not to be paid by u .. it would be paid by ur broker , for u its free.
but above all , i have used trade anywhere .. i didnt find it much worthy as it runs with Java,..
Odin is better for non techanical anaysts.
PIB or TTADVANCE can be better option i think.
Regards,.
Darsh
i know all this darsh.... but my problem is i am having trading account with IDBIpaisabuilder frm last 2 years. they offer web-based trading platform. it shows deleyed quotes. some times back i got the oppertunity of using ODIN frm Angel. . As my friend is having account with them... I run this ODIN parallel to my web-based system... huge difference in share prices... ODIN was shwing real time data but tht was not the case with IDBI.

FRm last 1 years IDBI is saying that Tradeanywhere is abt to be launched by them but nothing had done yet.

Due to this i wants to buy....... not after knowing the prices although.

Overall i am happy with service provided by Idbi paisabuilder.... thts why don't want to change either( Although there are many ppl cursing Idbipaisabuilder like anything).. but this is not the case with me.

Overall thanks for information

warm regards
Chintan

chintan786

I am using dawnaydayav.com's tradeanywhere software by installing on my pc.

I think it is OK.
Hi arcoob, can u plz provides me details abt dawnday Av. i wht is the brokerage plan, AMC and account opening charges etc...

chintan