Trade Smart Online

Hi,
Transient error in Nest plus auto update.
To solve this download Nest plus 2.5.1.0 setup file here Download link and install directly to NSE NOW 1.8.4.3 folder.
Link working perfectly.

Friends, Is there any good file sharing website which does not need to login to download files.
Since 4shared is asking to sign in to download files it is difficult to download for new users.
Do you recomend any good file sharing site without asking users to login to download files like dropbox.

Happy trades....
Veera.:)
I did that. Actually I had downloaded the same file from omnesys. But I keep getting the following error. Mr. Seva from VNS also tried and the same thing happened. He said that he will talk to omnesys about it.

Omnesys link for download :
https://plus.omnesysindia.com/Downloads/Nap/NestPlus_2.5.1.0.msi

TraderRavi

low risk profile
tried it... VNS ka engineer also tried it.. doesn't work :( :mad:
Well, there's good news and bad news. It worked !! It installed perfectly when I selected "Just me" instead of "Everyone".

The bad news is that it isn't showing charts on using Shift+P or Shift+H. It asks me to "Buy now" :mad:

Selecting "No, Thanks" does nothing. The window closes, that's all.

Friends, Is there any good file sharing website which does not need to login to download files.
Since 4shared is asking to sign in to download files it is difficult to download for new users.
Do you recomend any good file sharing site without asking users to login to download files like dropbox.

Happy trades....
Veera.:)

Don't want to create an account? Use ge.tt or FileCanyon