Trade Smart Online

First of all I am not aware how much exposure Smarttradeonline gives...and I am also not aware about as to how long you have been in the markets...at the same time... is leverage to the tune of what is being offered is really an advantage...just think of it...in 7000 you are taking one lot of NIFTY(effectively a position of 2.9 lacs..and I have taken Nifty value of 5800 for illustration purpose)...1% adverse movement against you and 7000 becomes 7000-2900=4100...effectively reducing your capital by more than 40% in one stroke....If you have been in the markets for some time you will hopefully agree...and if you are new it will take maximum of 3 months for you to realise the truth behind my statement...I would rather request Smarttradeonline not to even think along these lines...and they would be doing a great service to the trading community...at least people will survive for a longer time...For any person trading even a leverage of 5-10 times is more than enough and rather if you go by strict money management rules..one should not take an exposure of more than 2.5 times at any cost...at the same time ...its a great impulse..in the hope of making more money ...and generally the reverse happens...and it only fastens the process of people being out of the markets....I hope you to trade on the basis of cover order just for one month..and come back with your experience....you will realise the truth behind my statement..

Timepass has rightly written that for option traders the offering may still be not compelling...since I trade mostly in futures ..for me there is a genuinely compelling proposition now...and I do not have any interest in hastening the process of my demise by getting exposure to the tune of what is being written..I am more interested in surviving...learning more and staying float and ultimately be able to make money rather than get wiped out in my desire to make some quick bucks..

Regards :thumb:
Well said. Higher leverage is a double edged sword. One needs to be very careful with that.

Hello Smart Trade Online,

I also feel you should offer something to compare with Achiievers Equities.

Following offered by Achiievers Equities -

The traders who opens new accounts with Achiievers before March 31, 2013 will get the benefit of Mega value plan, and they will continue to get the benefit of Mega value plan (MVP) for their life

After the expiry of MVP plan if you do not subscribe to MVP then you will be charged at 0.50% delivery and 0.05% intraday.

No one will force you to re-subscribe for another 3 months. You are free to decide to again subscribe or not. The best thing in Achiievers is there are no auto-renewal of subscription like RKSV in which they (RKSV) automatically debits subscription charges 1st of every month

MVP scheme valid for Cash (NSE & BSE), NSE F&O, NSE (currency), MCX, NCDEX, and MCX-SX (currency)

Trading Platform - NSE NOW / ODIN (both free of charge)

MVP charges as below -

EQUITIES : Qtrly - 1499/- , Half yrly - 2749/-, Yrly - 4999/-

COMMODITIES : Qtrly - 2999/-, Half Yrly - 5499/-, Yrly - 9999/-

CURRENCY : Qtrly - 4500/-, Half Yrly - 8250/-, Yrly - 15000/-

Service tax on the Mega Value plan will be as applicable, currently 12.36%.

Let us hope Smart Trade Online comes up with few surprises in the coming year.

Enjoy,
CArnot
Hello Carnot11,
Thanks for your suggestion.

We respect all our competitors the same way as one sportsperson respects other. However, we feel that such low brokerage might not be justified for our hard working team members who work to provide all our clients a good service.

At the end of the day, low brokerage is not the only thing that matters. Our motto is to provide you value - good service and transparency at a low cost.

That said, we are still working towards finding a win win situation.

Last edited:
Hello Sumit,
Thanks for the suggestion (and many other suggestions you've made in later posts, which we will come to later).

If someone prints the form at his/her end and sends it to us the charges are as you mentioned:
Trading account only: Rs 200
With demat: Rs 400

Would also like to let you know that we've taken a note of your suggestion and are planning to do something about it.

Have a nice week ahead!
Hello all,
As per our promise we'd be glad to present you with another good news!!!

On the occasion of Christmas and the upcoming New Year 2013, Account Opening Charges will be completely waived off for the first 100 forms received on or before 10th Jan 2013.

Please mention "TJ offer Jan 2013" on the covering page of the form to avail this offer.

We hope you like our offer and our services and will continue giving your valuable suggestions and feedback.

Last edited:
Hello all,
As per our promise we'd be glad to present you with another good news!!!

On the occasion of Christmas and the upcoming New Year 2013, Account Opening Charges will be completely waived off for the first 100 forms received on or before 10th Jan 2013.

Please mention "TJ offer Jan 2013" on the covering page of the form to avail this offer.

We hope you like our offer and our services and will continue giving your valuable suggestions and feedback.
@STO,

If I open demat and trading account both then also the first year DP fee and account opening fee of Rs 200/- both will be waived off or only the trading account will be free and the demat account opening will be charged.

I want to open a new account What are the documents required?

Also the Free A/c opening is only for Trading account or also applies for both trading and demat account. I mean If I open both trading and demat account then both will be free for first 100 accounts?

carnot11

Hello Carnot11,
Thanks for your suggestion.

We respect all our competitors the same way as one sportsperson respects other. However, we feel that such low brokerage might not be justified for our hard working team members who work to provide all our clients a good service.

At the end of the day, low brokerage is not the only thing that matters. Our motto is to provide you value - good service and transparency at a low cost.

That said, we are still working towards finding a win win situation.
Hello Smart Trade Online,

Looking forward for your win win offer.

When you include Commodity trading in your offer, you will be ahead of Zerodha in all respects.

Enjoy,
CArnot

Last edited:

Raju

SmartTradeOnline,

Me too waiting for your win win offer for opening another account of a relative.
Is there anything like dealer terminal (Or in simple NSENOW ) ? For me to operate two or more accounts.

I also had a query ...How to place a bracket order in NSENOW ?

Refrence - http://www.omnesysindia.com website
A bracket order is a special order type which allows traders to place the main order as well as the stop-loss and the profit taking order, all in a single click. This can save a lot of time which is spent placing separate orders. Bracket orders are an effective way to manage your risk and lock in a profit on an order that is yet to execute. Bracket orders support ‘trailing’ stop losses too.

Regards,
Raju

Last edited:

Raju

Trail stop can also be used in Bracket Orders..This way I can give orders for stop loss and put profit taking order and can go happily to office.
Many times profit target is reached but as risk covering is important I have to put stop instead of Trail and then at end of market hrs have to check from office.

Bracket orders is a nice feature to use.

Regards,
Raju

hello sto. zerodha me 200k ke turnover per 0.01 intraday equity & future,delivery 0.10 charges hai.
isi tarah aap bhi 150k ke turnover per 0.01 or 0.10 15 rs. flat brokerages charge per kyo lagu nahi
nahi karte,& bracket & cover order & tc. charges rksv ke equal bus yahi baaki hai,ye charges lagu karne ke baad aap zerodha & rksv se bhi best & better, superior, preferable ho.:):)