Trade Smart Online

Raju

Had forwarded to Paresh in hurry...

Thanks,
Raju

Hello jatin_the_great2003,
Although, other members have already given a comparison, the below attachment might help you get a better idea.

Please note that we have not included the brokerage and the service tax on brokerage in the same. The same would depend on the brokerage plan you choose.

Please let us know if you need any additional information.

Thanks,
SmartTradeOnline.in
Thank you. :thumb:

Raju

Hello all,
Just wanted to update you that the other two plans have also been updated on our website now.

Please let us know if you have any questions.
Graphics looks good and mentioning all plans on site would surely give individual choice as per his requirement.

Wish there was some 500/-999/- plan , so I could have called it "Wonderful - Great".

Waiting for such plans ...........................

Also can you please let us know the full form of "IBT"

Regards,
Raju

Last edited:

Creep

Hello Smarttrade,

i checked link you provided in earlier post and amazed.How can you not identify such a simple mistake.

At 0.03% , 1lot of Nifty Brok comes to 150 and NOT 1500. ( similar is the case for 0.04% and 0.05%)

So all other figures ie. Annual brok. Savings for other brokers are wrong.:annoyed:

Please rectify it.
:lol::lol::lol:

This is what happens when you copy paste another business model without any ingenuity. .

Shows the quality of these so called low cost brokers, when they actually have such information published on their site and have peanut sized brains to not even recognize such a big blunder..

LOW BROKERAGE is NOT THE HOLY GRAIL... Was with a friend who works with NSEIT and he was telling how NOW works.. Move out of NOW and move to Sharekhan/indiabulls before you have a day when NOW just crashes and all these brokers will be at the mercy of NSEIT team and they are not the fastest IT team in the world...

Hello Smarttrade,

i checked link you provided in earlier post and amazed.How can you not identify such a simple mistake.

At 0.03% , 1lot of Nifty Brok comes to 150 and NOT 1500. ( similar is the case for 0.04% and 0.05%)

So all other figures ie. Annual brok. Savings for other brokers are wrong.:annoyed:

Please rectify it.
Hello Arjun20,
Thanks for pointing out the error and sorry for the confusion. Fixed the error.
We had sent correct values to the vendor as our values were in Excel. But I guess these were the ill effects of cut-copy-paste at the vendor's end. :mad:

But the good thing is that you pointed it out well in time and it has now been fixed. Once again thanks for the same.

Last edited:
Graphics looks good and mentioning all plans on site would surely give individual choice as per his requirement.

Wish there was some 500/-999/- plan , so I could have called it "Wonderful - Great".

Waiting for such plans ...........................

Also can you please let us know the full form of "IBT"

Regards,
Raju
Hello Raju,
Thanks for your feedback.
If you are referring to IBT in our contract notes, it's basically the call and trade charges for the internet trading clients. Your question makes us realize that the terminology is not very easy to interpret. We'll change it to something more intuitive.