Trade Smart Online

On PC, Windows 7 ultimate.

1) How do I change the font size ?
2) How do I resize the various windows ?
3) How do I disable some of the widgets that I don't want (e.g. the IPO status etc).
4) How do I add/delete scrips from the marketwatch ?
Hello timepass,
We just wanted to let you know that it took time because of the holidays. Will have the answers for you by today.

Can you also please look into order placement via SMS ?

system failure is a big problem ....losses due to net disconnection , system hang can be minimized if you introduce order placement via SMS.
Hello megapixel,
Order placing through SMS could have a lot of issues like typos and even security issues.

You can use NOW mobile trading application in case your system is not accessible or even give us a call to place an order.

Send an email to your broker from your registered email address indicating your client Id and the screen shot and describe problem.

And edit your above post and remove the images containing your client id.

Regards,
Veera

Try "Refresh Clients" from the "File" menu. NOT WORK AND ALSO MY BROKER NO HELP ME PLZ ANY OTHER SOLUTION I ALSO TRY OLD VERSION BUT SAME ERROR ANY GOOD IDES OR DIRECT HELP TO NOW

Good help but not work sir try copy and past in now folder after login but no see any script any other solution thanks
Arre baba, why doing so much jhanjhat ?? Call them, they will provide you support through teamviewer and do it for you.

arre baba, why doing so much jhanjhat ?? Call them, they will provide you support through teamviewer and do it for you.

apki bat shai he lakin sir mere brok. Ne jab account chaha ta tha tb bolta tha ki trade nahi karoge to bi watch kar ge no problem abhi koe taklif pad ti he or me learning ke base pe chalata hu to vo bolta he trade karo to hi help karu ab ye khaka insahf he

apki bat shai he lakin sir mere brok. Ne jab account chaha ta tha tb bolta tha ki trade nahi karoge to bi watch kar ge no problem abhi koe taklif pad ti he or me learning ke base pe chalata hu to vo bolta he trade karo to hi help karu ab ye khaka insahf he
Which broker is that ??

Anyway, NOW also has a direct helpline no. 1800220052. Try it.