Trade Smart Online

Which platform do they have for MCX-SX ??

BTW, you can give them this feedback from the users - that NOW is a decent enough platform, if they can arrange it for the end users, at least as a basic platform.
It's called Exchange plaza or something (can't recall the exact name).

We've given them this feedback a number of times. But they might have a conflict of interest with Odin. Moreover, in case of MCX-SX they have a competition. For MCX, the competition is not very strong.

SGX Nifty is on Singapore stock exchange. Indian citizens are not legally allowed to trade/invest in margin based products out of India.
ok,,,its just a random thought that came to my mind...since reliance came out with good numbers, am sure nifty future price will move up.....

neways soft trader, sumit and others, lets start a discussion forum to discuss strategies for trading.....

As for example,

1. have seen nifty going down between 12 and 1 so many days....before europe market opens.
2. for intraday, options are better than futures.... ( read the smarttradeonline blog)
3. if u trade in futures, the returns are same as investing in stocks.... u have no time limits to close the position as u can roll over the position for the next month.

debanjan

As per me, there is nothing better than NSE NOW. Not even NEST Trader. 98% features are same in both. 2% extra features in NEST but NOW scores over NEST with its startup and shut down times. NOW is about 15% faster than NEST in that respect.

NOW has never crashed on me but NEST has many times. Sometimes NEST doesn't start when a virus scan is underway. It closes after Not Responding. General responsiveness is better in NOW like switching from one market watch to the other etc.

Plus NOW is free.

Note: Using a AMD Dual Core Processor 2.1GHz with 1GB RAM.

It's called Exchange plaza or something (can't recall the exact name).

We've given them this feedback a number of times. But they might have a conflict of interest with Odin. Moreover, in case of MCX-SX they have a competition. For MCX, the competition is not very strong.
I don't know what is the conflict of interest with Odin. NSE had competition with BSE too, but then both adjusted for using NOW. Maybe MCX can do it too.

Sooner or later the users will be looking for a universal platform, specially as the number of retail users increases and more people take up trading as a full time business. Maybe Odin will fill this requirement, maybe not.