Trade Smart Online

@TradeSmartOnline
I had re-installed NEST trader a few days ago. Since then I have observed 2 different things.

1) The snap quote window is too wide, as compared to before

1686201631206.png

2) If I click on a different scrip, it opens a new snap quote window, so I have multiple snap quote windows and have to close the one for the previous scrips. This wasn't happening earlier.

1686201720253.png

@TradeSmartOnline
I had re-installed NEST trader a few days ago. Since then I have observed 2 different things.

1) The snap quote window is too wide, as compared to before

View attachment 49314

2) If I click on a different scrip, it opens a new snap quote window, so I have multiple snap quote windows and have to close the one for the previous scrips. This wasn't happening earlier.

View attachment 49315
You may have been using an older version of Nest. Lately many regulatory changes came and a new version was released for the same.

You may have been using an older version of Nest. Lately many regulatory changes came and a new version was released for the same.
I downloaded these from your website

1686210059723.png

This is what I am using at present

1686210116095.png

On starting the app, I get the error "Failed to open mpic file" (something like that, this may not be the exact message). It goes away after clicking on "OK" 3-4 times and then logs in normally.

Yes, this is a new version. There is a "brokerage" button next to "submit" button.
On logging in, it tells something like "4 nest files deleted".

Yes our website has the new version. What you are using also seems to be the updated version.

We'll check with the vendor the reason why you are getting these errors. The only thing is due to multiple change of hands their support has deteriorated significantly. Hopefully there'll be improvement there.

I downloaded these from your website

View attachment 49316

This is what I am using at present

View attachment 49317

On starting the app, I get the error "Failed to open mpic file" (something like that, this may not be the exact message). It goes away after clicking on "OK" 3-4 times and then logs in normally.

Yes, this is a new version. There is a "brokerage" button next to "submit" button.
On logging in, it tells something like "4 nest files deleted".
TP
Please check if you are running the program as an administrator

Hello @TradeSmartOnline , a lot of disconnections today in Nest. The connection is ok, the other softwares are ok, but nest kept disconnecting often. Rare for you.
We did not hear of this issue from other clients. However, we did hear of people having issues with Airtel in the last 2-3 day. But that is not specific to us.

Have others also faced similar issues with us or with other brokers?

Hello @TradeSmartOnline , a lot of disconnections today in Nest. The connection is ok, the other softwares are ok, but nest kept disconnecting often. Rare for you.
Since you are using the latest version, we'd like to confirm one thing. Based on your message it seems the issue was only today and not since you started using this version. Correct?