Trade Smart Online

Since you've not yet started trading yet there should not be a debit in your account. You can even check it by logging into your account in Box, our backoffice. So there shouldn't be any amount debited in case you transfer funds now.

Also, in case you use the Instant Fund Transfer facility to transfer the funds, there'll be a nominal charge of Rs 8 + GST applicable. No charges from our side for NEFT/RTGS and cheques. In case of NEFTs we provide the limits in upto 1 hour.

cloudTrader

Too much is relative. Pls elaborate a little on your question.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
Actually what I feel after experiencing SPIN for last few days is that somewhere it needs rebuilding. The concept with which it must have been started to be developed is genuine but somehow the user experience has been ignored big time in its aim for achieving too many technical functions. A fewer more usable specific Scans discussed with users first and then shortlisted for inclusion in the platform would have been a better prospect then to include so many scans which as a trader I tried using but the scan never materialised. Why ? because the platform always without fail hangs whenever the scan is started.

So I was thinking that if you have not spent tremendously on this platform then do give a thought of restructuring the platform with less features but which are more powerful. You may ask the users to pour in their ideas of scans which are more liked by users and then try to incorporate which seem to be sustainable and do net let down the speed and accuracy of the platform.

Just my 2 cents .

Thanks.

Raj232

Most brokers have copied the base from someone who sold them cheap software as the base. Almost all discount brokers have software that is not sufficient for trading. Also, the charts are not at all reliable.

Some developers should start something free/shareable on github.com or maybe some discount brokers need to come together to get this done rather than each broker trying out their own improvements. They need to adopt some FIX protocol standards. NSE tried doing something with NOW software but it has not become a standard.

Comparatively traders in USA, UK and EUROPE have much better options and therefore their market leads the world. Here there are too many restrictions to do anything ... :wtf:

kaly422000

spin is resource drainer as i think. ys it sud be restructured. meanwhile in sine web version no backfill for intraday chart. if they can not improve spin overnight ,better give good chart in web version with colaboration with any leading firm as done by fyers. one real time intraday chart option is must today for any discount broker

spin is resource drainer as i think. ys it sud be restructured. meanwhile in sine web version no backfill for intraday chart. if they can not improve spin overnight ,better give good chart in web version with colaboration with any leading firm as done by fyers. one real time intraday chart option is must today for any discount broker
By backfill for intraday chart are you referring to the 1 min data for last few days?