Trade Smart Online

TSO
reply sent to support given below.
Kindly refer my reply dt10/6/17 also. I uninstalled 3.13 and installed 3.11. But when I ran, I could do it fully. Due to error Showing as shown in attached picture, it hangs. Then I reinstalled 3.13. Now 3.13 works ok with link to excel as it was working previously. This is for your information. May be your system considered as upgradation to later version, it rechecked my installation and added the facility again. If it same version reinstalled, after clean install, it may not update. It should be checked by your technical team.
Thanks.
Hello lvgandhi
Glad to know it is working for you. And thanks for sharing your experience and observation. We'll share the same with Thomson Reuters too so that they can look into it.

Instant fund transfer via nowonline was free but having forced all users to shift to nest, instant fund transfer is chargable. So you are taking away our choice and not giving that option, NOT COOL Thumbs down :(

cloudTrader

@ TSO,

There are lot of hindrances in handling sprayed Platforms.

1. I am really happy to use scanner in SINE for picture of market.

2. Though I like to trade from charts but unable to do so in SPIN due to its lagging performance.

3. So I have to log back in NEST for placing orders as I am not used to placing orders through mobile as I tend to place several orders consecutively and it needs speed.

All in all you are giving really good features but they feel scattered and I am desperately in need of an all-in-one kind of stud platform.

Bring it On ........ :) :)

Yes, lagging performance is a major issue.

A small issue - in Nest, your password need not have a special character, only alphabets and numbers will do. But in Spin, it is required. So if your nest password does not contain special characters, you will not be able to log in to spin :)

I changed my nest password :D

@ TSO,

2. Though I like to trade from charts but unable to do so in SPIN due to its lagging performance.

3. So I have to log back in NEST for placing orders as I am not used to placing orders through mobile as I tend to place several orders consecutively and it needs speed.

All in all you are giving really good features but they feel scattered and I am desperately in need of an all-in-one kind of stud platform.

Understand your concern. Will look into the same.

Yes, lagging performance is a major issue.

A small issue - in Nest, your password need not have a special character, only alphabets and numbers will do. But in Spin, it is required. So if your nest password does not contain special characters, you will not be able to log in to spin :)

I changed my nest password :D
Sure. Will work on that in the next version.

@ TSO,

Leonid
Would you like to try our Sine web? The invites for this are yet to go out. Just thought will let you know of the same :)