Trade Smart Online

check internet connection generally i have this error when internet is slow or down
1. Uninstall.

2. Install .(right click-run as admin)

3.After installation, go to properties of now shortcut- placed at desktop.
check compatibility- run as admin- check mark.

over.
GM all,

Thanks for your suggestions. The above has been tried by the TSO tech team and myself, but the problem still exists.

:confused:

Enjoy,
CArnot

GM all,

Thanks for your suggestions. The above has been tried by the TSO tech team and myself, but the problem still exists.

:confused:

Enjoy,
CArnot
Hello carnot11,
This issue usually comes due to the internet connection. However since you are posting messages on traderji we are assuming it is from the same pc and the internet should be fine. The possible causes then could be:
1. If there's a firewall blocking NOW
2. Your pc date and time being different from our current one
3. An issue with the dot net framework

Pls call our helpdesk number at 022-42878000 and ask to speak to Vinayak to further look into this issue.

Hello carnot11,
This issue usually comes due to the internet connection. However since you are posting messages on traderji we are assuming it is from the same pc and the internet should be fine. The possible causes then could be:
1. If there's a firewall blocking NOW
2. Your pc date and time being different from our current one
3. An issue with the dot net framework

Pls call our helpdesk number at 022-42878000 and ask to speak to Vinayak to further look into this issue.
Hello,

Spoke to Vinayak yesterday and Sonu today.

Same trouble shooting of date and time check, uninstall/reinstall, change the drive of installation, turn off fire wall, checked for latest updates from Win 7 sp1 (32 bit).

Still no solution found.

Switching back to Win xp sp3

Enjoy,
CArnot

Hello,

Spoke to Vinayak yesterday and Sonu today.

Same trouble shooting of date and time check, uninstall/reinstall, change the drive of installation, turn off fire wall, checked for latest updates from Win 7 sp1 (32 bit).

Still no solution found.

Switching back to Win xp sp3

Enjoy,
CArnot
Spoke to our technical person regarding your issue. It seems NOW is working fine on your Windows XP and on Windows 8. There seems to be some issue with your Windows 7 NOW installation or the OS itself.

Please let us know once you've finished reinstalling the Windows 7 and if you continue to face the same issue.

Hi TSO,

in NOW where can I see the span margin required to take trades in futures?
Also please tell me how you calculate margins on options spreads.
And is market orders and sl-m orders available in NOW?

Thanks and regards.
Hello IRH,
To see span margin in NOW, go to Tools>What If Analysis for all segments.

We currently do not offer SL-M orders.

Hello VNS.

I placed an order to buy BNF 10700PE between 54.1 and 54.85

The order was executed at 53.95

How did this happen ?? How was the order executed outside the defined range ?

I have spoken to your office about it and Mr. Pratap said that they will get back to me on this.

The scrip is currently trading @Rs. 15.

Screenshots attached here.

1) Order placed @10.58.18

2) Order completed almost immediately @53.95.

3) Trade book shows the order executed @53.95