Trade Learner

oilman5

demand supply is an imp concept..............here students of economics have superiority.
higher the demand price shall move up in stock..........if more money is chasing....so is the demand.money flow concept.........float analysis.........suggests what may be expectation.......strength of buyer's conviction.
otherone is giant footprint...............what big fund managers/fii r doing............try to get that info........NOT MEDIA HYPE.chance of earning by u easier.......when u flow in same direction .........not against them.
read to understand..............accumulation and distribution.........study in on chart.......definitely u can tell what is actually going on.yes .........if u can say accurately...........present phase an actual distribution,u can avoid bulltrap.u know its accumulation at lower price...................simply take position.Naturally to understand this concept............basic support/resistance u know........and their intricacy i.e. dynamic support/resistance +pivot/swing pt.
take any software..........study the price.........spend some hr........soon u know them

oilman5

some person believes gap study........helps to understand continuity........also flag/pennant/triangle.................i.e. little tougher for starter........but before conversion of pro it should be in ur arsenal.basic pro ......see the chart........decide what to be done........strictly do that.................superior pro[300%+return]..........see the chart.......to know how other pros shall behave,other majority traders........line of action.
so give weightage ...who can win........how easily.......strength and conviction in trend.
Thats why he makes big money........out of market........strong visualisation and watchful eye.........a master in execution and money management.
ORDINARY MORTAL SHOULD DREAM OF IT........so that they can be atleast a pro.
pl read trading psychology thread .
with regards
oilman5

dhakkan

Thanks Da,

Its the gist of your experience as a trader.. much more valuable than old wine..:)

A correction :
I am not knowledgeable.. I am still dhakkan..:)
And SGM.. is a great trader ...exceptional knowledgeable person... he is ever willing to help... selfless and humble like Saint.

Kudos for such a thought provoking roadmap of progress as trader which is so useful to a beginner like me. The time of post shows your kind concern for the fellow traders.

oilman5

thanks to my trade collegues for encouraging words
let us see some successful traders .........i have seen them.
trader A............a scalper......a future player......a trade vetaren,believes in some condition of market shall make a directional move possible,......based on extensive backtesting, develop programme code.......real time explorer signal ,enter trade....
book profit/loss after some minute.naturally its need not to say %accuracy very high .
trader B..........another scalper.......future player,screen addict,programmer.....believe in no psychological issue.........follow dynamic strength/weakness zone .......take reversal trade........accuracy level very high,also have discreation of position size,based on signal strength.
traderC............half hr signal based trader.....comes to tv,believe in pattern....buy on low,reverse penetration of half size candle,stop at1stick below lower candle......no programme.....just eyeball,watch multi chart in iris,16@a time two screen=32 stock,..around 70%accuracy level,has a pro friend to save his skin other 30%by flashing call.

oilman5

trader D........an exceptional knowledgable person,a mature of market,use hrly chart,calmly trade based on trend........study mostly at night.......another future/call-put player...........use trade continuity concept+mm.
trader E........a nervous trader.......guides his boys to take now....dont click himself,break out........principle..........tells them where stop zone........add them to 5times on right trade,ask them@3-30 what happened,.......mean while dont see same position again in intraday. i ask him?........his suggestion.......since he knows him, its 2nd observation on price will affect his objectivity, instead he search for other oppurtunity....
moreover this 15000/-pm boys can handle better execution and observe scenario after entry.

oilman5

trader F........eod player,news study.........whether its for dumping/may create euphoria.
cool enough to get out if wrong.
trader G.......amateur trader like me[different profession...loser in day trade]has a list of around 80 stock in different sector,all he knows of fundamentals.......at what condition they shall move up.....track result and order flow,also macro economy.so when big fall comes he sees how far big fall possible,when pro starts accumulation........from chart he see just accumulation.......and big volume charning at top to get out. no he dont use stop.........but definitely sell total portfolio.......yes this amateur earn 100%return in all last 5 yr,including this yr....40%........trade only on those stock where he knows,has a notebook......on which fundamental change offer an oppurtunity for which stock[groupA and midcap.....member of equitymaster,nothing else....through ***** base see free data
....definitely give 2hr a day in study...and weekend portfolio analysis.....definitely buy after big fall .......a contrarian character.
yes i have seen them........not while they bloom,after in their maturity.......though 6 of them r different........deadly accurate in their craft......no hotchpotch.common theme......to reach there they evolve.......and stick to it.another thing.......they r honest
[though trader E hides to his staff,trader C braggs regarding market opinion as profession.trader F....regarding his job success]...........commitment exceptionally high.
with regards to all

oilman5

recently i have a meet of a group of 15, so called trade dreamers.........i told them ...'none of u r suitable for trading'.........come to reality...dreaming is good to start new business....hard work pays there..........here u reqd some typical knack and do alone attitude. u have to do habit of interpretation...go with the flow.......unfortunately most people r blocked by own trap......clean slate is reqd.even a great SAINT can not produce another saint...as[reading of sunil to linus is not everybody's cup of tea]
those who try to understand what i mean pl read sunil's block[ss i mean......theme behind new high/advance decline/vix.....broad market analysis]
EXPRESSION is another place...where learners lag............clear thought process ,if doubt.........read cv.....why there is only one boss?
SEE the zeal of uasish.........his charisma to bring together a group.......if u go through his post........u shall find around 29 article on various conception,......particularly his hate to lose.........so riskfree his trading.
Can u see the versality of saint?......so smoothly he can travel for oppurtunity from one time frame to another..........because of his ta depth and calmness.
i know many of trade learner..........who often come and go....study a lot but clumsy in thought process.........go back to........saab a le lo'........or a tip....breakfast analyst....just like kitty party......discussion[ladies excuse me i dont like to hurt].......useless talk no progress..........max development for them to be a call giver.
in stead they should contact SGM/savant garde..........who analyse system give free call with radical judgement ,ofcourse implementable.
bye bye friends
U R NO MORE BEGINNERS AFTER IMPLEMENTING WHAT IS TOLD HERE

oilman5

say last week chart suggests -bias for nifty...........so on monday by confirmation by price.......around 11-1130..........u r supposed to short ...........allowing profit book on thursday.........1030 hr.if u can not see..........bearish scenario.......u r yet to learn it.
i am asked on telephone on thursday ..........after u could predict it ....how before?
......yes telling on monday.........confirmation by price.......I HAVE NO ANSWER...NO DOUBT THOSE WHO PLAY 3MIN CHART......PREDICT 15-18MIN.similarly studying in hr /eod chart ............prediction is possible.but THE CALLER ARGUED 8HR BEFORE I AM TELLING[see the time of post].................i have to say ...its hunch........afterall many years before........i practiced by seeing 13 cards.........what may be others 13 cards in other three hands, with av accuracy of 6/7 cards right reading.
for critics its nothing but dart throw.............[btw i have shown many a time this shall move up now ........accurately..in front of screen , idea is new order position add +quick calculation]...........uasish's method is far superior