To trade in medium term with Silver Mic or Gold Guinea?

Klewtar

Hello,

I've been doing intraday trading with Gold Guinea and have so far had a net profit over the last week and a half.

I've noticed that with gold guinea, it makes more sense for a newbie to hold a trade for 2 weeks to 2 months than to do intra-day trading.

My query is, does it make more sense to trade 1 lot of Silver Mic (less than Rs 3,600 margin) or 4 lots of Gold Guinea (margin is around Rs 3,000 for 4 lots) ???

(On Saturday, gold went up by 400 Rs and Silver by 1,200 Rs, 3x more than gold but I think that silver increases much more than gold over a week long period when the price trend is bullish.)

While I think a 2 week or 2 month long trade may have more profits by trading Silver Mic than 4 units (32g) of Gold Guinea, I'd like to have input of thoughts from more successful and experienced traders.

amanfree

Hello,

I've been doing intraday trading with Gold Guinea and have so far had a net profit over the last week and a half.

I've noticed that with gold guinea, it makes more sense for a newbie to hold a trade for 2 weeks to 2 months than to do intra-day trading.

My query is, does it make more sense to trade 1 lot of Silver Mic (less than Rs 3,600 margin) or 4 lots of Gold Guinea (margin is around Rs 3,000 for 4 lots) ???

(On Saturday, gold went up by 400 Rs and Silver by 1,200 Rs, 3x more than gold but I think that silver increases much more than gold over a week long period when the price trend is bullish.)

While I think a 2 week or 2 month long trade may have more profits by trading Silver Mic than 4 units (32g) of Gold Guinea, I'd like to have input of thoughts from more successful and experienced traders.
Bro this depends upon individual risk appetite, Silver is damn volatile and it can tear u apart very soon and does not give the option to do any kind of mistake.
For silver: "Savdhani hati, durghatna ghati"

But as it moves vigrously and can be controlled it gives more returns but the losses incurred will also be more.

Contrary to this gold is a cool customer and has little variation in its prices and its easier to trade gold.

recently silver fell 7% in a day and gold just 0.5% so if u can manage and monitor silver properly then nothing like that. But if u r a newbie or inconsistent earner in stock markets then go for gold.

PS: I have positions in both gold and silver in 40 / 60 ratio.

Klewtar

@Amanfree: Thank you very much for ya input. I had noticed the large drop in silver prices this week, I had not known that it may have wiped out my margin security deposit on the day it fell.

I think I'll stick with gold guinea until I am able to identify (and enter the market) when large price drops in silver have stopped and the market returns to a bullish condition.

amanfree

@Amanfree: Thank you very much for ya input. I had noticed the large drop in silver prices this week, I had not known that it may have wiped out my margin security deposit on the day it fell.

I think I'll stick with gold guinea until I am able to identify (and enter the market) when large price drops in silver have stopped and the market returns to a bullish condition.
http://files.myopera.com/gunavadhi/SHARES/1.Teach A Man Fish Complete.pdf

You can follow this bro

ashwani chadha

Hello,

as compare to silver mic in gold gunia you can get the benifit of position trading
it is a less risk but sufficient reward strategy
as in gold there is a movement of 500 point these days
first long at lower support --second 100 point above lower support--third 200 point above lower support--fourth 300 point above lower support
and square of all all four on break of upper support
it will be a better strategy

Klewtar

I haven't thought about using support and resistance when trading in gold. Trading's newness to me had me not knowing about looking for breaks in lower support.

ashwani chadha

I haven't thought about using support and resistance when trading in gold. Trading's newness to me had me not knowing about looking for breaks in lower support.
on friday there were three break outs in gold two long and one short as per support and resi
fourh short was completed on saturday and now it is in fifth long from saturday all are of 500 points
now you should think like this

prst

i guess silver is like a formula one car..
gets u lots of profits in quick time, but dangerous too ..

prst

hi friends,

is there any difference between gold guinea and gold petal ?
which one is better?