Timing The Markets

adityasaraf007

Re: Stock FUTURES To Keep A Close Eye On

Hi Sushilji.... Would request you to please review Nifty as per TTM Concept...... It looks like your markings were about 4 days in advance..... Which I guess is required as a good enough buffer for any system/concept..... However, on price front it was off its mark by about 5%..... Again considering that you posted the markings so much in advance (1st Jan), I guess this is pretty good stuff..... Hats off to you..... :)

But now, we are getting at a crucial stage.... and would probably decide whether this is actually THE next Bull Run....

Here's the latest data and your previous markings..... :)

SavantGarde

Re: Stock FUTURES To Keep A Close Eye On

Hi Aditya,

Hourly charts that were posted here in the thread.....before even the 'Inverse' happened.... thereafter each of those 60 minute projections were taken out on intraday.... except the last one of 5677, This is the key whenever the Projection is not taken out... one should expect a Top/Bottom is in place atleast for sometime.... !!!

Can't say if this is THE correction that will take us to the Bottom projection.... I, very much doubt it, at this point of time...simply because we had an Inverse....!!!

Don't think, I am going to sit on MT4 for reviewing the present situation because dates can be a bit off can't take the holidays into account and change things as I would like to.......besides other limitations... of MT4 as I have discovered while doing this in the past.....But will definitely look into it when the new computer is up & running so that the Projections on either side will have more accuracy.... I should be able to get it to the Last Hour, that I am confident about.....but there are things within this that I need to learn & master first.....observations continue unabated....:)

Thanks for Posting the chart...!!!

SG

Hi Sushilji.... Would request you to please review Nifty as per TTM Concept...... It looks like your markings were about 4 days in advance..... Which I guess is required as a good enough buffer for any system/concept..... However, on price front it was off its mark by about 5%..... Again considering that you posted the markings so much in advance (1st Jan), I guess this is pretty good stuff..... Hats off to you..... :)

But now, we are getting at a crucial stage.... and would probably decide whether this is actually THE next Bull Run....

Here's the latest data and your previous markings..... :)

adityasaraf007

Ttm - wip

Hi guys.... Here we are, "Timing the Markets - Work In Progress"...... :)

We all know that SG Sir has started a thread called "Timing The Markets"..... The concept seems to be simple and quite accurate too.... But since, the theory hasn't yet been discussed, we actually don't know what it is..... But I am quite curious to apply whatever I have observed so far in respect to it from the various charts posted by SG Sir himself..... And I have observed that a lot of other members are interested as well.... And, since the main thread has been kept closed for us to post in order to keep it organized, I have started this thread for the same..... Anyways, even when the concept gets discussed and we have a full material on it... we might use the thread for clearing out doubts....

So, guys come over and post your charts and observation about the same...... :)

BTW, Sushilji.... I do remember having said that I won't post any further charts relating to this until you discuss the concepts.... But I have lost my patience.... But no obligation on your part.... Par haan, beech-beech mein aakar dekh lijiye ga, ki bachha kuch gadbad toh nahi kar raha hai na.... ;)

murthyavr

Re: Ttm - wip

SBI - 5min:

My eyes say, there is symmetry.... Let's see.... Kal hi pata chalega.... SBI should open above 2164 for it to hold good.... and shouldn't go much below this level.... :)
The lines you draw - are they not the same as a pitchfork's lines?

Of course, in SG's charts there are time as well price projections also..!

adityasaraf007

Re: Ttm - wip

Hi Murthy ji....

Yes..... I have also observed this.... It's a Pitchfork.... But we look at symmetry around the equilibrium line for drawing this Pitchfork.... :)

BTW, let me re-iterate.... I don't know the Theory behind this concept.... It's just based on the observations so far... and I might be completely wrong.... Basically, I have run out of patience and now want to learn it by Trial and Error.... :)