Timing The Markets

vikrit

Hi Vikrit... Posting the same Daily of EURUSD.... You did not draw the Projection Lines from the middle of the Equilibrium Line... Hence, the target for the 3rd projection has got a bit stretched as well.... :)
aditya,

your EQ line is different from my EQ line.
and so, according to my EQ, the point is middle, i take pitchfork tool help to draw these.
Still error can be possible.
And which EQ is right according to TTM, only SG can tell. Happening of that depends on many-many factors. \
So, till then lets see how it will workout in next 2 weeks.

vikrit

Yes Vikrit, this is in line with the H&S I posted in the Canteen. But for this scenario to come true, the previous lows have to be broken decisively and the price to become comfortable at lower levels.

I wonder how does TTM incorporate OTOH scenario.

Do you believe in telepathy?? actually you wrote like you are answering me,
and in fact i posted this after seeing your chart and USDINR projections for Monday/next week. :)

adityasaraf007

aditya,

your EQ line is different from my EQ line.
and so, according to my EQ, the point is middle, i take pitchfork tool help to draw these.
Still error can be possible.
And which EQ is right according to TTM, only SG can tell. Happening of that depends on many-many factors. \
So, till then lets see how it will workout in next 2 weeks.

Arre Vikrit bhai... Inspite of minor differences in our Equilibrium.... It's clearly visible that your Projection lines doesn't bisect the Equilibrium.... Please check the chart once again.... :)

(To help you out.... In MT4, when you highlight a Trendline... It would show you 3 points.... The 2nd Point shows the mid-point.... :))

vikrit

Arre Vikrit bhai... Inspite of minor differences in our Equilibrium.... It's clearly visible that your Projection lines doesn't bisect the Equilibrium.... Please check the chart once again.... :)

(To help you out.... In MT4, when you highlight a Trendline... It would show you 3 points.... The 2nd Point shows the mid-point.... :))
right now don't have mt4 in this machine, tomorrow will post what went wrong after checking out. still as i said before error possible.