tick by tick backtesting/ look inside the bar /bar magnifier feature in amibroker

as usual you say a bunch of crap, I simply used the stop of backtester, trailing Risk 25point exit at stop1, do the test yourself and give me a logical explanation instead of saying crap; The only thing I have noticed is that the open day instead of starting at 9.00am starts at 9.00.44sec

trash

as usual you say a bunch of crap, I simply used the stop of backtester, trailing Risk 25point exit at stop1, do the test yourself and give me a logical explanation instead of saying crap; The only thing I have noticed is that the open day instead of starting at 9.00am starts at 9.00.44sec
Crap? Because it works here? Are we all Jesus being capable to look over your shoulder at your crappy PC applying crappy codes and seeing what is set? You don't provide any project file just some historical data. So whatever you do no one knows what you do.

Still crap? Why does it work then here? Most probably you are just too much of an incapable guy.

Again read this http://www.amibroker.com/kb/2014/10/09/efficient-support/ loud and clearly again then go to support providing precise info if you are too much of newbie not getting it done yourself.

The one and only crap is your limited info being provided.

BTW, your crappy data doesn't even contain seconds data.

Last edited:
@trash..
if u have solution of tick acktesting in amibroker then u can give a demo afl performing that function.
i contacted ami support ,they told that timeframe expand functions cannot help in implementing this. they also told that amibroker was capable of doing this but it would require lots of programming which they could'nt provide under free support..

trash, i dont know whether u are able to perform this on amibroker or not or willing to divulge that knowledge .but pls do not ask some1 to read help file ,and say its all there .
if u still can show us the way to implement this on ami,we will be highly grateful for that.otherwise its ok.

trash, forgot project, i 've cancelled all data, i've taken only the data i've posted, buy=open trailing stop of 25pt exit at stop 1; this ******* system exit always at 19420

trash

@trash..
if u have solution of tick acktesting in amibroker then u can give a demo afl performing that function.
i contacted ami support ,they told that timeframe expand functions cannot help in implementing this. they also told that amibroker was capable of doing this but it would require lots of programming which they could'nt provide under free support..

trash, i dont know whether u are able to perform this on amibroker or not or willing to divulge that knowledge .but pls do not ask some1 to read help file ,and say its all there .
if u still can show us the way to implement this on ami,we will be highly grateful for that.otherwise its ok.
What's got the stuff that you're trying to accomplish got to do with the current case of that other guy. And if that stuff (whatever that is precisely) can not be provided by free support then you expect free support from me or others? No way. If you can't program then contact someone who actually can (whoever it is) That's the only advice. But there is no free service. Almost no one will spend his own time doing some mercy things.

Last edited:

trash

trash, forgot project, i 've cancelled all data, i've taken only the data i've posted, buy=open trailing stop of 25pt exit at stop 1; this ******* system exit always at 19420
Do you know what's an AmiBroker project file? As it looks like you do not know.
And a rule Buy = Open; is nonsense all the way in the first place.

trash, do you understand or not? as you did in the chart you posted to enter and exit properly, let me the lines of code, I need only that ones.

trash

The error is in your code not in mine. So you have to post your code or rather project file that covers all settings plus afl if you look for help. It's not a matter of applystop if you do not get a stop exit at that value in that TF since it's just a simple trail stop line using applystop. So in short it's you who doesn't understand.

Last edited: