The Nifty Trading Lounge

vssoma

Re: Gold price History...

Wow, Anayash! You're moving up. You are getting quite modern.

You know what someone might say 87 years from now?
"I should start building a time machine to go to 2012."

dear,
main toh sifr monday key baremein sochrahahu....mera time machine ( trading strategy ) to banahdiya.....

dear,
main toh sifr monday key baremein sochrahahu....mera time machine ( trading strategy ) to banahdiya.....
@Pips, this is our "Silver is Gold" man - vssoma - he says "I am looking only as far as Monday, and my time machine (trading strategy) is ready for Monday"

.. Is this the smartest guy on this forum ??

4xpipcounter

I'm scratching my head over this one. Let's say I'm ready to trade on Monday....

Does that make me smart?

OTOH, we went from 1925 to 1930, and then we got back to 2012 in a hurry.

LOL, come to think of it, I wouldn't mind that time machine. I could have been watching the World Series between the Washington Senators and Pittspurgh Pirates.
Afterward we could be whisked off to the Monte Carlo to watch Maurice Ravel's "L'Enfant et les sortileges".
Wow! Now that's music.

Now, let me tell you something about Vssoma.
He is one of the best posters in the jokes section. Just keep parrots away from blind people--lol.

@Pips, this is our "Silver is Gold" man - vssoma - he says "I am looking only as far as Monday, and my time machine (trading strategy) is ready for Monday"

.. Is this the smartest guy on this forum ??

Last edited:

bpr

LOL, I had to look up to make sure I was in the lounge
The difference between what is true and a lie, or what is true and false has no room for opinions. Just some examples of some true statements:
1. It's wrong to kill (Never mind the exceptions like someone breaking into your house or time of war.).
2. 2+2=4 (2+2=10 in base 4 but, I still don't want to deal with the exceptions.)
3. Smoking is bad for you (Can't help it if someone is offended. It is just the truth.).
You are telling the same things that I want to convey to you.
Our POV is limited and we can only tell truth and lie between the boundries of our POV.
It's wrong to kill?? Is it?? it is very much right to kill in self defense.
Smoking is bad.
I had a argument with one of my friend and he smokes and drinks like anything and he said "I don't want to live beyond the fifties and don't wanna live like a old man and I will enjoy to the fullest and die young."
Now this sentence"Smoking is bad" becomes relative.

4xpipcounter

I don't believe it!. For someone to say they don't want to live is not normal. I'm 55, and it went fast. I'm also still enjoying my life. Life is meant to be enjoyed, not wishing you were dead.
I need to give you my e-mail, then you can give it to your friend. Me and him need to talk.
The other thing is he did not tell you about the times he wakes up hacking because of breathing that garbage in his lungs. It's not even good common sense to like breathing that garbage in your lungs, and then piling on more garbage that enebreates your senses. Also, if the guy is wishing to die, he's not normal--end of story. So, take what he says with a grain of salt. This way you can better dissmilate between the right and the wrong.
Simply put, your friend needs help.

And yes!!!! It is wrong to kill! The self-defense came because of the wrong that was perpetuated. Everyone that has half-way control of their faculties knows that.

BTW, another thing. You don't need to argue with your friend. If he wants to be a drunk all his life while burning his guts out, all the while trying to kill himself off by the time he hits his '50's, and then does not want help for his condition, he should be ignored.

"Smoking is bad" becomes relative.---- No, it is fact! There is nothing good about it. You just told me about a drunk who does not want to live, and then you want to try and convince me there is something good about it. Simply put, if he wants help, he can get it. If he doesn't want it, quit giving him the time of day. It seems he is already messing with your head.

Taurus, this is still "The Nifty Trading Lounge", right? lol

You are telling the same things that I want to convey to you.
Our POV is limited and we can only tell truth and lie between the boundries of our POV.
It's wrong to kill?? Is it?? it is very much right to kill in self defense.
Smoking is bad.
I had a argument with one of my friend and he smokes and drinks like anything and he said "I don't want to live beyond the fifties and don't wanna live like a old man and I will enjoy to the fullest and die young."
Now this sentence"Smoking is bad" becomes relative.

Taurus1