The Nifty Trading Lounge

Taurus1

The high of June 3rd is set to get broken in the gap up..... it is possible to go even further up after which it will fall flat.

My stop for my short calls is at 8310 s, and if stopped out I will short again after it comes down.
Yesterday, the 40 pt drop took many by surprise. :lol:
My short call position is intact, it will go sideways for some days before the next move down.

Taurus1

There is a minor low on the 14th, followed by a minor high on the 15th
I will buy puts on the 15th

Posted on 3rd Jun, 10 days ago
I closed my longs yesterday, and sold Nifty and Banknifty calls, stop for all is 8310 s
My short call position continues.............
The 23rd is the final and lowest low for the month of June

DSM

Taurus1,

Thanks for posting... As always, an interesting read here. In search of understanding the rationale for the post, I try taking a guess/es and follow it up with logic or evidence to unravel the puzzle. Even the wrong leads that I have followed, have take me to some interesting paths..... Like the sense of mystery or awe would be lost if the magician explained the trick, the real benefit of seeking the answers through introspection though is in the process of reaching to an understanding.... And much to be learntwhile on the trail. :)
and much better than solving Sudoku or Kakuro as well. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Posted on 3rd Jun, 10 days ago

My short call position continues.............
The 23rd is the final and lowest low for the month of June

Taurus1

The low for the 14th appears to have come 1 day early and the following high for the 15th was on the 14th.
I bought puts yesterday before the close, stop at 8150 s ....... to be dumped on the 23rd

Sgx +11

ap*

The low for the 14th appears to have come 1 day early and the following high for the 15th was on the 14th.
I bought puts yesterday before the close, stop at 8150 s ....... to be dumped on the 23rd

Sgx +11
Taurus1 looks like your previous views were spot on about today being a minor high. Have you exit your shorts or waiting to re enter tomorrow? Or has the view changed now?

Taurus1

I was stopped out, the reversal is too close to a "high" date to be ignored.

Taurus1 looks like your previous views were spot on about today being a minor high. Have you exit your shorts or waiting to re enter tomorrow? Or has the view changed now?
The 14th low came on the 13th, so I assumed that the next high of the 15th would also be a day early....... it could be that the 15th high is on time, which will be known today.

A 2 day offset is selectively operating which could push this high to the 17th.
The 14th to 17th is inversion territory......... the 20th is the mother of all WRBs so get ready for it.