The Nifty Trading Lounge

DSM

Whoa!!! What guts/confidence to post levels and time in advance in a public forum!!! Never seen anything like this before.

Now only trying to understand the method in madness. What is that Taurus1 sees that I/others don't? Gann? Kalman filter? Algo? DOW? Obscure astrology? Or just study of levels? Whatever it is, reading post in this thread and trying to figure out and making sense of it is a welcome challenge in free time.

Would like to thank Taurus1 for the thread/post. :thumb:

My trade was posted, you need to be able to read the trade, I sold 7800+7600, meaning that is the settlement range, to be hedged at 7500 if necessary.

The final low of April is on the 18th, ±1 ...... 7404 is a no brainer.

There is a WRB on the 13th or 18th.......... possibly the biggest WRB of this year. This is a sideways month, settlement around 7700

DSM

Took some time to reflect on the post of Taurus1. Got a little bit of insight into basis of some prediction being made here on the impact of time on price movements. (Long way to go still) So will observe this going forward and work to incorporate the knowledge in my trading system. Would like to acknowledge once again the value of the thread. Best insights come from self discovery by taking time to read and understand by pausing to reflect on each word posted. Enough said. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

There was a time when I used to go to bed at 4 AM and get up by 8:30 to go to office. Whatever knowledge I gained came at a very high price, the price of health.

The only people who will understand this are those who have put in the hard work and know how difficult the struggle is.

If ever I want to sell the method, I have a ready buyer/job offer in the US since 3 months. There is still room for improvement......... to finish this and create an intraday system, these are my last 2 goals.
Thanks for all your encouragement.

My trade was posted, you need to be able to read the trade,
I sold 7800+7600, meaning that is the settlement range, to be hedged at 7500 if necessary.

There is a WRB on the 13th or 18th.......... possibly the biggest WRB of this year. This is a sideways month, settlement around 7700

Taurus1

The Sgx is up 61, at 7791 now.......all Asia is up

I'm at home after 12, 7809 s is a stone wall, go long above/short below with a 7pt stop.

The actual WRB dates are 15th,16th, as both are holidays, I've taken the next closest dates.

chintan786

The Sgx is up 61, at 7791 now.......all Asia is up

I'm at home after 12, 7809 s is a stone wall, go long above/short below with a 7pt stop.

The actual WRB dates are 15th,16th, as both are holidays, I've taken the next closest dates.
Dear Taurus,

It is well past 7809. wants to know if 7400 still possible. Thanks.

Chintan

Taurus1

Dear Taurus,

It is well past 7809. wants to know if 7400 still possible. Thanks.

Chintan
Chintan, we have 2 WRB(wide range bar) days as I posted earlier. On my chart, the 2 WRBs are in opposite directions

The market looks to be on track to make a monthly high on the 18th, I posted the 18th as a low date. Minor highs/lows get switched but major high/lows getting converted has never happened before.

The market is a mutant, over time it will neutralise anything you throw at it.

I am holding longs till Monday....... for a target of 7926. If it comes, I will dump and run. Todays close is crucial.

Revisiting 7400 at this point does look difficult but if it hits 7926 it is a possibility, maybe not on the date I posted...... definitely in May.

Taurus1

The Sgx chart on Friday ........ there is a 10 pt premium between spot and futures

I am holding longs till Monday....... for a target of 7926. If it comes, I will dump and run.
The Sgx is down 36, I expect 7926 s where I will get out.

I expect a red WRB today, and my short strangle is still on......... settlement at 7700.

There is a chance of 7855 S, the usual trade applies
Go long above/short below 7926 with a 7pt stop

Taurus1

The high yesterday was 7950, my forecast was for a monthly low on the 18th, ±1 ...... it is going too be the monthly high. The inversion was able to change the polarity but not the magnitude.
The final low of April is on the 18th, ±1

Go long above/short below 7926 with a 7pt stop
I think the top is in .....yesterday before the close I bought puts, my stop is at 7934 s
If I get stopped out on the open, short re entry at 7926 again.

Taurus1

The inversion was able to change the polarity but not the magnitude.
Could not understand this part.
On the 18th, I had a monthly low, which got changed into a high ................ -ve --> +ve = polarity change
Monthly low -> monthly high = magnitude same

There could be a couple of sideways days before the downmove starts in earnest. They might just try the gap up trick once more before realizing that it won't work.

Yesterday the Sgx was 7997 at one point but the Nifty could not even hold 7950 for 1 minute.

In some major newspapers today this news came
We are in early stages of long-run bull market: Jhunjhunwala
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...-market-jhunjhunwala/articleshow/51908286.cms
By now, everyone knows the drill ........... read the comments after the article on ET

I shorted again at 7926, my first target is 7611 S